Chapter 18

Two Months Later....

The summer holidays were amazing and now we were finally seniors. School starts in three days so Julianna, Estelle, Gwen and Abigail invited me to go shopping with them for new stuff. I was just putting on my makeup when Zion called me. I answered it setting down the eyeliner I was using.

"Hey", he spoke.

Even his voice can make me smile.

"Hi".

"Abigail's making me and Evan come shopping with you'll", he said.

I laughed, "What are you and Evan gonna do there?".

"She just wants Evan to come but he definitely won't go alone", Zion laughed too.

"So they were supposed to come over and I was gonna drive them", I told him.

"Yeah, we'll figure that out when we come there", he said and hung up.

I went back to putting on my makeup and ten minutes they've arrived.

"Damn Celine your house's amazing", Evan said looking around.

"I guess", I shrugged handing the keys to one of my Ferraris to Zion.

"What's this for?", he asked looking for.

"For you and Evan, you can drive right?".

"Of course I can drive", he said looking down at the keys, "But seriously a Ferrari?".

"Yeah, we'll be taking a Tesla", I said holding up the key, "Let's go".

I showed them to the cars.

.
.
.

Half and hour later we were at the Mall and we were decided to go to pretty expensive store.

"I can't even afford things there", Abigail sighed.

"On me", I said dragging her in and her eyes widened.

"You're kidding".

"Nope", I shook my head.

Zion and Evan walked in after us.

"You guys go sit in that sitting area", I said pointing at the area designed specially for guys to wait until their girlfriends or whoever shopped.

Evan and Zion went and sat down and we started to shop.

"What do you think", I asked Zion trying on the seventh outfit.

"Seriously Celine", he spoke, "You look good in everything but this you gotta wear tomorrow".

I smile widened, "Sure".

I act bought all the seven outfits I tried on along with jewelery, shoes and a bag. I payed for everyone too.

"I'll pay you back", Zion told me as we walked towards McDonald's to get a quick lunch.

"No way", I refused.

"How much did you spend on Abigail".

"A few hundred bucks only", I shurgged.

"Give me a week then", he said.

"I'm not taking your money", I shook my head, "She's my bestfriend so drop it".

He sighed but didn't mention it again.

Three days later....

I was up extra early to get ready. I had a warm shower and got dressed in the outfit that Zion liked the most.

A red tank top with a red cardigan and a black tight skirt along simple Louis Vuttion sneakers.