Chapter 19

As I pulled up into the school's parking lot I saw Zion near the entrance. I quickly parked the car and ran up to him.

"Hi!", I greeted him.

"Hey", he gave me a kiss.

"Isn't your birthday next week?", I asked even thought I know.

I've already marked it in my calendar.

"Yeah", he replied as we walked in together, "I was thinking doing something small just for the two of us".

"I actual have an idea too", I told him, "But it's your choice.

"What's your idea?".

"So we do something-anything during the day time", I spoke.

"Sounds good", he smiled.

We stopped at my locker and I opened it to put my books inside as Gloria came up to Zion.

"Hey Zion", Gloria smiled in a flirty way, "How was your summer holidays?".

"The best I ever had", he replied grinning at me.

I smiled back but Gloria glared at me.

"I don't get what's going on here", she said rasing an eyebrow.

"It doesn't matter", I said and the bell rang so we all had to go to our classes.

A week later.

It was Zion's 18th birthday and I was gonna surprise him going over to his place. I got his address from the principal and now I was getting ready.

I wore a red shirt with a deep neckline and a black skirt.

I had my driver drive me today. I grabbed my purse and his gift and went out to the car.

The first thought that came to my head when I arrived at the area wasn't that the principal had made a mistake.

There was no way in hell that this was where Zion lived. I told my driver to wait here and I decided to go.

I got out of the car and started walking. The streets looked really dirty with old looking cars, broken glass and dirty looking buildings.

I noticed some guys looking my direction and one of them walked up to.

"What's a rich girl like you doing here?", he asked smirking grabbing my chin.