Chapter 12

We all sat around the living room and relaxed until it was about 2.00pm. That's when Abigail stood up.

"Come on guys, let's do something".

"What do you wanna do?", I asked.

"Let's go to the pool", Julianna said.

"Yeah, let's do that", Estelle said.

"Then that's settled", I stood up too.

"We still haven't figured who we sharing the bedrooms with though", I said turning to them again.

Abigail smiled, "Well how about, me and Gwen in one, Julianna and Estelle in one, the guys in one except for Zion".

"What about me?", Zion asked looking up from his phone.

"You can stay with Celine", Evan said exchanging a look with Abigail.

Zion and I looked at each other in shock. Before I could even say anything Olivia walked in.

"I heard you'll so I told the maids to move your stuff to the rooms you'll picked", she smiled and I felt like she knew about these arrangements beforehand.

"Gosh fine", I said throwing up my hands and walking up the stairs.

Zion and I got the master bedroom which I actually like alot since the ceiling above the bed was glass.

I started to change into my swimwear. I picked a black one piece suit which showed off the half of the area below my chest and waist.

I wrapped a sarong like cover up around my waist and grabbed a towel asmdn walked out the room to see Zion leaning on the wall next to the bedroom door

"Oh hey, I was waiting for you to finish", he smiled and walked in.

"Um....the ceiling above the bed is cool", I spoke awkwardly.

He smiled as he looked at it, "It is".

After about a second his spoke again, "I'll meet you downstairs I guess".