Wakanda

Once their private jet landed in Wakanda, Klaus carefully picked up his Little Flower who was starting to regain consciousness and carried her off the jet. Bucky, and Elijah following close behind. Klaus could feel Lily tensing from the pain her body has been in constantly. Her ragged breathing could be felt on his neck, "Hold on, my little flower."

A few feet ahead of the small group was Shuri waiting with a levitating gurney. She had a jet injector sedative in her hand out of sight. Shuri gestured for Klaus to lay Lily down then quickly injected her with the sedative. Before Klaus could react violently, Shuri told him, "It's a mild sedative." She turned to her waiting guards, "Let's head to the lab." Klaus watched as Lily fell back to sleep before following Shuri.

They enter Shuri's lab and watch as Shuri barks orders to those assisting her to treat Lily. Shuri turned to speak with the others, "Is there anything else I should know?" Bucky looked to Klaus before speaking, he didn't want to overstep but this was for Lily. "What do you know about Lily besides what you have been told?" Shuri responds, "Held captive and thrown into the Widow program in the Red Room, then shipped off to Hydra before she escaped. Nothing can be found before the Red Room."

Bucky looks at Klaus hoping the Original Hybrid would fill Shuri in. Klaus sighs, "Lily is one of two Tribrids. Part witch, werewolf, and vampire. She activated her werewolf curse when she was in the Red Room but not her vampire. Unlike her sister Hope, Lily can't control the shift. Every full moon, Lily has to be secured for the night." Shuri turns to the team prepping Lily in thought before facing Klaus, "From what I remember, werewolves heal fairly quickly. Why hasn't she healed?" The three were surprised she knew of the supernatural. Shuri lightly laughed, "Wakanda may be shielded from the outside world, but we are not blind to that which goes bump in the night."

The three men take seats in the lab as close to Lily as they can get without being in the way. Shuri had her tablet in her hand while Lily was being scanned. Lily had something similar hooked up to her head that connected to Shuri's tablet. Everyone watched from a monitor as Lily's body relaxed when her pain receptors were adjusted to react normally and not in overdrive. Then Shuri set down her tablet to inspect Lily's left arm.

Bucky got closer to the bed, "What's going to happen now?" Shuri smiled at his concern and curiosity, "I'm going to remove her arm and construct a better one that can shift with her. It would be highly uncomfortable if this arm stayed human while she is a wolf." Klaus and Elijah listened to everything and couldn't help but agree. Klaus voiced it so, "That would be best. Although, I still don't understand why she still shifts. Hope is able to control it after the first time." Bucky shrugged, "Maybe it's from all the experimenting."

Elijah put his phone back in his pocket and stood by his brother, "I was just informed that a team of highly trained individuals tried to overtake the compound. Marcel informed me Finn went berserker on several armed men while Kol slaughtered several others. Marcel kept one alive to question. He learned these men were already in the city." "Bloody Hell. How did we not notice?" Klaus became angry. "Marcel asked how they went unnoticed. It appears when Hayley met with the Red Room agents, she disclosed more about our family than anything pertaining to Lily. She essentially sold us out," Elijah may seem calm but his former lover's betrayal boiled his blood.

Bucky was just as pissed, "Did Marcel find out about any more Hydra bases?" Elijah stuffed his hands in his suit pants pockets, "Not as yet. Kol had sent several vampires to scout locations of older Hydra bases. He thinks Hydra would backtrack to a location that is thought to be abandoned to recoup." Bucky nods, "Sounds like them. The base in Sokovia has been established twice already. Wouldn't surprise me if they went back there." Elijah pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted Marcel of what Bucky just told him.