𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 ‼️

Soap had followed you all day quietly, hinting.
You thought of how tonight would go down while you admired the cleaning you had worked through all day.

"You done yet..?"
There was always a particular tone Johnny used, one you knew too well.

Long arms pulled you into a hug from behind.

"I'm busy."

Soap scoffed, unhappy with your answer.
Avoiding him all day wasn't your intention, not until you saw much it frustrated him.

His warms lips on your neck caught you off guard, a light moan escaping your lips.
Johnny wouldn't back down now, not after hearing that.

"Oh?"
He continued to tease.

"Not now, Johnny"

"Yes now."
His hands trailed to your chest teasing you softly, the way your hands followed his as he did worked him up. Your attempts to remain quiet failed while you gasped, unable to stop.

Soap's mouth returned to your neck, his kisses turning to soft bites. He groaned shamelessly against your neck letting his tongue roll further down.

Right as you were about to give in, the phone from across the kitchen begun to ring. The vibrations echoed along with Johnny's noises.
Naturally, you pulled away to answer but you were pulled right back.

"Don't you dare fucking move.."

He slipped his hand around and reached past the hem of your pants and in between your thighs, rubbing you.

The phone silenced itself, and only seconds later it chimed again .

"I said not now-"

A hand covered your mouth, the weight behind you grew heavier as his hips moved slowly from behind, pushing you into the counter.

It was hard not to encourage him, to beg for it.
Now is not the time.
You protested against your own body.
But oh,
You missed having his hands all over you.

You could feel his fingers becoming wet as they rubbed in circles, the sensation making you sigh into his hand. Johnny only tightened his grip around your mouth the more you whined.

Eventually you reached back to his waist, tugging away at anything your fingers touched.

"Eager are we?"
He laughed before helping you out, pulling down your pants and pressing his skin onto yours.

Soap tugged at your shirt, pulling it down rather than taking them off.

Always so impatient.
You dared to test him.
I'm not going anywhere..

Johnny's hands were rough , groping and squeezing your body desperately while he pressed into you even harder. He bit his lip, letting his body talk for him.

He lined himself up, spitting on his hand preparing you before pulling you back into him. Johnny took his time with you, enjoying you, pushing all of it inside as he took your hips.

All concerns about the unknown caller vanished as Soap fucked you into the counter.
He took your hair into his hand as he
whispered dirty things into your ear.

Oh god, yes. Excitement erupted.

"I know you've been waiting for me all day.."

Teasing him in this state was too easy, it satisfied you to hear his breath quicken.

"I'll teach you to use your words..."
You grinned holding back a laugh.

"And i'll teach you to quit starting things you can't finish, little dove.."

Johnny aggressively pressed down on your hands, pinning them to the counter, wiping the smug look off your face with a deep thrust.

"Teach me then, Johnny..."
You heart stammered hearing yourself speak in such a way. He loved it, your begging drove him wild.

His cheeky grin was slowly turning into a mess each time you clenched around him, the steady pace he kept intoxicated the both of you.

"I'll fucking teach you-"
You pushed against him, pressing your face into the cold surface in front of you.
Another sweet moan interrupted him.

"You've done it now. Maybe i'll fuck that mouth of yours too, hm?"

Shit.
You had second thoughts.
Maybe you shouldn't have teased him so much.

He laughed devilishly.
"No? Oh, you can't that handle that can you?"

Yes I can, you thought.
Barely taking what he wasn't giving you now.
He took your silence as an answer. Exactly.

Johnny pressed down on your back as you begun to shake, unable to hold back much longer.

His hand wrapped around yours gently as he leant down to whisper to you again.

That's it, baby.
Johnny hummed. Take it...
His kisses were gentle again, so was his touch.

Your hand trembled to his before you clenched one last time, feeling your wetness spill out onto him. He let out a moan too, plunging his head into your shoulder hugging hard as he released.

His cum drooled down your thigh.
What a mess.

"That good enough for ya, dove?.."
Soap asked proudly.