𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢? [𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘] ‼️

Alejandro gave a light pat to your leg before arising to his feet, you knew he was leaving. You didn't realise how much time passed since he had brought you home from the dinner party.

"You need to get some rest, it's late."

It was. 12:45 late.

Alejandro stood above you with caring eyes.
You didn't want him to leave. Not at all.
If only he knew what you were thinking about.

Throughout the night he caught your eyes glancing his way one too many times from across the table, winking back at you at one point.

To be polite, or subtle, you couldn't tell.
And when he offered to take you home, you figured now would be the time to find out.

"I don't want you to leave."

Alejandro smiled down at you.
"Yes, I know that."

"So why not stay?"

Your words lingered in the air. The request itself brought warmth to your cheeks, knowing exactly what you were asking from him.

"You know why I can't do that."

Alejandro shoved his hands into his pocket, forbidding himself to initiate. Instead of making it harder for himself, he turned on his heel after nodding politely. Leaving.

"Change into some warm clothes and get some rest okay? i'll see you tomorrow.."

Instead of watching him go you pounced up from the couch quickly wedging between him and the door. You hid your hands behind your back, holding the handle tightly.

"I know you wanna stay,"
You whispered.

"Don't even try this with me..."
His demeanour remained sweet,
but he wasn't asking anymore.

You stood your ground, stubbornly.
Simply cause you knew he was holding back.

So you kissed him, suddenly softening his tight jaw while you cupped his face. Alejandro gripped your chin, pulling you away before he melted into your lips.

"Don't."
He warned softly.

When you attempted to steal another kiss he stood back, lifting you effortlessly over his shoulder with a grunt.

Alejandro marched pass the couch and into your bedroom. You couldn't quiet grin yet , this may go one or two ways, you thought.

He threw you on to the bed with a frustrated sigh, pinning you with one arm and pointing with the other. Listen, he growled.

Alejandro dragged his mouth along your neck, kissing and sucking along your collarbone. Slowly, he pulled your dress down, letting his tongue brush across your sensitive chest.

Yes. A relived moan slipped from your lips.
His hot breath against your skin gave you goosebumps. Soon his hair was tangled in your fingers, tugging as he left marks on your body.

He returned to your lips, Alejandro deepened the kiss with a moan, finally giving in to you. His nose brushed against yours as you smiled against his lips.

"Is this what you wanted?"

You nod, knowing how much power that gives him over you. How badly he may tease after what you did. Yes I wanted you, Alejandro.

"Open.."
He demanded.

Two fingers waited at your lips, plunging into your mouth, the top lid of his eyes dropped as he watched you suck, covering his finger in your saliva.