𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 ❗️

Simon leant against the chair, a nonchalant look occupied his eyes, almost like he was uninterested. His hips jolted up into you, becoming impatient as you sat on top of him.

"Well?" His deep voiced hummed.
"You wanted to ride.."

You suddenly snapped out of his trance tearing your gaze away from those seductive, droopy eyes of his. You nod innocently like you weren't covering him in your slick wetness.

"So ride it then."

Sucking in a deep breath, you decided to tease at first. Simon quietly groaned as he watched you knowing exactly what you were doing, putting on a show just for him, squirming and grinding to find the right spot.

But you didn't listen.
The brat inside told you to grind. That's right.
A finger trailed along his hip, you followed it avoiding eye contact, rubbing against him. Yeah. You fought the urge to smirk in his face.

Simon slapped your ass with a hard hand.
The pain stung, it would leave a mark for sure.
As if to make up for it right away he rubbed a thumb over your burning skin, but his eyes remained still.

"Don't make me ask again"

At least you tried.

You took his cock and guided him into you slowly and then all at once, not able to help yourself. Ghost groaned deeply, tipping his head back a little before taking your hips into his hands.

Your eyes roamed back to his waist noting the veins covering his lower half, soon your hands moved to Simons chest while bouncing yourself on him.

Clutching him wasn't enough, you needed more. Your eyes pleaded with him as he pushed his cock deeper inside you, becoming impatient with your decision making.

"You know i'll give you what you like
if you ask, love.." His raspy voice gave you chills.

"Or maybe you should take it..."

The desire to be close to him devoured you, a hand slipped under his mask, pushing it away to reveal only his lips, they parted slightly.

You gently placed your lips on his, moaning into his mouth while his tongue explored you. Every time he slammed you back down onto him you deepened the kiss, earning a few moans from his lips.

Simons breathing quickened , he let his arms rest beside him letting you ride it out all by yourself.

Your palms pressed against his rock hard muscles to steady yourself, Simons chest would rise and fall a little quicker every time you gasped from taking all of him.

"Just like that..." He grunted.
You could see how Simon would bite his lip now that his mask had been moved a little.

He had never revealed to you any of his face ever before, not until now.
The thought spoilt you.

"Look at me."
Your voice was weak.

You were begging. How could he not?
His eyes were deathly still but he still looked as you challenged him, grinding harder and faster into his lap, holding his gaze.

"Just like that.."
You mimicked him.

He grunted before pushing himself up and wrapping an arm around your waist while the other gripped at your thigh, pulling you closer.

"Careful now,"
Ghost rasped into your ear.
"Or i'll have you stuck here in this bed for days, yeah?"

Simon had his own way of warning you.

"Try me."

His nails dragged along your waist, leaving behind a burning sensation that made you tighten up. Simon liked that.

The brat in you only ever came out to play with Simon, never once did you hold back either, even though you knew where it would get you.

The way he held back his moans made you smile. You held him tightly nuzzling into his neck as he fucked his precum inside you.

"I'm gonna-"

Ghost's hand covered your lips, learning from last time just how loud you can get.

"You're good at that, aren't you?"
He tilted his head breathlessly.

He fucks up into you mercilessly waiting for you to clench all the way around him.
His lips landed on your chest, flicking from left to right sending you over the edge.

You couldn't stop the noises even after Simons hand tightened around your chin. You whined and cried with pleasure, only muffled noises were heard on Simons end.

"What was that...hm?"
It was his turn to tease.

"You made m-"

Simons tongue plunged into your mouth as his hand gently cupped your face, rubbing his finger on your lip.

Simon seemed dissatisfied.
"My turn now, love. Get on your knees.."