☆7☆

☆☆☆☆☆
Minho and Jisung went to a small café to get drinks before heading to a nearby park. The two sat on a bench and began joking around. Jisung was terrible at making jokes, and Minho noticed that but still found him funny even when he told the punchline wrong. Jisung and Minho were laughing for a bit but stopped to stare at each other. Minho felt his heart racing, and Jisung felt the same way. The duo felt their faces heating up and decided to look away from each other. Jisung looked back at Minho and cleared his throat, causing the older to look at him. "Minho, do you want to hang out again like this, more often? It's okay if you don't! I just think that today was enjoyable, and I'd love to hang out again." Jisung mumbled the last bit, but Minho still understood him. Quickly, Minho began nodding and talking about where they could hang out next, causing Jisung to laugh.

The duo talked for a bit longer before returning to the dorms. They walked hand in hand, not worrying about anything else around them. When they finally reached the dorms, Minho couldn't help but feel sad that he had to let Jisung go. Luckily for him, Jisung felt the same and didn't want him to leave. "Min, do you want you stay at my dorm for a little?" Jisung said with a small smile. Minho immediately nodded his head and went to Jisungs dorm. Jisung scoffed at Minhos behavior but followed behind him. When Minsung reached the door, Jisung pulled out his key and opened it. As expected, Felix ran to the door, freaking out about where Jisung had been. Minho laughed and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch. Jisung was quick to follow and took a seat right beside him.

"God. I'm glad I met you, Minho. I know you get me." Jisung spoke softly, putting his head on Minhos shoulder. Minho hummed and smiled to himself. He had just met Jisung, yet they let their walls down. Minho felt his feelings for Jisung were getting more robust, but he didn't want to rush anything. They met a day ago, but both boys were falling, and they were falling hard. Jisung felt comfortable and complete with Minho, they weren't off to a good start, but both were fine with how things turned out. Minho wanted nothing more than to wake up to a beautiful Jisung in his arms. He wanted nothing more than to kiss Jisungs face.

"Holy shit, just date already. It's sickening to watch you two." Hyunjin said dramatically, causing Minho and Jisung to jump because they didn't know he was there. Felix hummed in agreement at Hyunjins statement. "Yeah, we'll not, yeah. You two just met. I say wait one more day, then go for it!" Felix spoke excitedly. Jisung looked at Minho and back at Felix and hummed. He stood up and left the three boys sitting. Jisung felt horrible about himself and stayed thinking of the worst possible outcomes of being in a new relationship. He didn't want it to end like how he and Beomgyu ended. He didn't want the relationship to end in general. He didn't want to lose Minho. Minho was his soul mate, and he would have a hard time without him.

Minho got up and walked to Jisungs bedroom, noticing the younger pacing around. Jisung is too anxious to notice Minho standing at the door. Minho walked up to Jisung and hugged him in hopes of making him less anxious. It only worked because Jisung realized it was Minho. Immediately, Jisung hugged him back, holding back tears. Minho wanted to see Jisungs face. He wanted to kiss his face. It was love at first sight, and they both knew that. They loved each other. Minho put his hand under Jisungs chin and made him look at Minho. Jisung glanced at Minho's lips before looking back at his eyes. Minho took it as a sign and closed the gap between the two

Felix barged in and gasped when he saw the two kissing. Minho and Jisung didn't care, though. They finally got what both of them were craving the most. Jisung pulled away and smiled. All of his worries disappeared with one kiss. "You should stay here for tonight, Min. I'm sure one of us has something you can borrow." Jisung spoke excitedly. He wanted to spend more time with Minho. The older smiled and agreed to spend the night. Felix squealed, "OH MY GOD, I'LL STAY AT HYUNJINS DORM BYE GUYS!" He quickly ran out and dragged Hyunjin to the door. The two said their goodbyes and left. Minho chuckled and turned around to hug Jisung. The younger quickly melted into the hug. "Come on, let's go clean off our faces."

You think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong

☆☆☆☆☆
☆819 words☆