☆17☆

☆☆☆☆☆

This is real, so take a chance.

Hyunjin was slowly getting back on track, he began talking more to people besides Jisung and Felix. Minho was happy to see the progress, that meant he no longer had to sit away from his best friend. He was happily talking to Hyunjin and Felix when Jisung walked into the room looking angry. Minho looked at his lover and frowned at him, he knew it would be a whole different thing getting Jisung to just tell him if something was wrong.

"Bro. I am going to punch the wall and start crying I swear." Jisung cried out as he sat next to his lover. Minho quickly wrapped the boy up in a hug to try and get his boyfriend to calm down. Felix raised his eyebrow while Hyunjin just rolled his eyes. He already knew what was going on with the younger. He had been having a problem with this one girl who was trying to get with him. She continuously threatened his relationship with Minho. Jisung wasn't having it because he truly loved the older male with all of his heart.

"You should have let me punch her when I offered Ji! I mean the offer is still up, but you won't accept it or whatever because 'men shouldn't punch women' or whatever crap you said last time. I mean come on she HARDLY looks like a woman. If she didn't sound like she does then she could totally pass as a man. A very ugly man too." Hyunjin spoke looking at his friend. Jisung just rolled his eyes and his face in his lover's neck. Minho smiled softly and looked at Hyunjin.

"I say we get Yeji or Ryujin to punch her. I don't know who we're talking about, but they're bothering my poor baby. I will literally shove tissues in her mouth and cook her in an air fryer. Hyunjin knows how long it would be. She wouldn't come out perfectly like Jinnie would, but she'd still come out I guess." Minho joked, and Hyunjin's face lit up at the thought of his sister. He could totally just ask her to take care of the annoying girl that he doesn't remember the name of because he never really cared.

"No one is punching anyone until I know what is going on you pabo's. Gosh you guys keep leaving me out, this is favoritism I cannot!" Felix spoke dramatically. Minho just shrugged, not having a clue what was going on. He was only going along with it because he could tell it was bothering his boyfriend. Minho moved his head to look at his lover who was already looking up at him. He placed a quick kiss on the younger's lips and laughed as he watched his baby hide his face. 

"She has been asking Jisung out since the day he got back to school. He tells her no every time, but she still bothers him. She even got to the point of threatening Jisung and Minho's relationship. She said she was gonna tell a big lie to Min and make him break up with Jisung. Gosh, people these days are SO annoying I want to punch them all." Hyunjin explained. Felix suddenly thought of something right when Hyunjin finished speaking. He looked at his boyfriend and pressed a quick kiss on his lips before getting up and running away. He ran all the way to his sister's house. He roughly knocked on Lia's door and stood there with a big smile on his face.

"Bokkie, what are you doing here?" Lia asked with a confused face. Felix quickly explained and told her to get all of her friends to his school asap and just left. He ran back to the school and jumped onto Hyunjin's lap. He didn't explain anything to anyone he just left everyone confused. His sister was a part of the group called ITZY. They graduated from school a year ago but were still a topic of conversation between everyone. Felix heard gasps from everyone in the lunch room and instantly knew they were there. Jisung's jaw dropped seeing his sister at his school.

"Felix what the hell! People are so not gonna let this go." Jisung whined into his boyfriend's chest. The freckled boy just shrugged and stood up to hug his sister. Ryujin raised her eyebrow at her brother and scoffed. It wasn't that Jisung was embarrassed of his sister, it was just that if people saw the two groups hanging out they would be more scared of Stray Kids. Everyone was already too scared to even be in the same room as them if the entire group was together. Usually they had the lunch room to themselves because everyone would leave.

"Sissy someone is bothering Jiji and we don't like it, Ji won't let Hyunjin Hyung talk to her because he thinks that Jinnie will punch her, so you guys talk to her!" Felix explained to his sister. Ryujin looked at Felix and asked a lot of questions about the girl. Felix shrugged and explained that only Jisung knew her name. Ryujin begged her brother to tell her and once he finally did Ryujin got up and walked around the whole school trying to find her.

"Yah! Ho-Yeon, I'd like to speak with you away from your mutts."

And don't ever look back, don't ever look back.

☆☆☆☆☆

893 words!!!