Sweet Compromise

I have good news! :)) It's vacation time here already so that means! I could update from time to time now. ;) That is if I have a story in mind. :D But anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. :) I actually find this chapter quite sweet. :"> So I hope you would as well. :)) 

Josh’s POV:

So it’s already 1:00 in the morning…… And I’m still sitting outside Jen’s hotel room, and she still won’t let me in…... So technically, she hasn’t forgiven me yet. Do you want to know how all of this happened? It didn’t go quite well as you can see…..

Jen: *holding her phone in front of Josh, looking at him sternly*

Josh: *looking at it, wide-eyed* Ugh-I……..

Jen: 5……

Josh: Jen…. It isn’t what you think it is…. Sel and I are just friends. *smiles and touches her shoulder* I was there….. I was in the awards, watching you.

Jen:  4……

Josh: I was late…. *talking fast* Then I bumped into them and we only chatted for quite a bit….. But I tried to reach you! When we were already inside, I kept looking at you! *smiles* But you couldn’t see me…. And at the end of the awards…-

Jen: 3…….

Josh: - I came up to your table and you already left. So I figured that you already went to the after-party…. But when I got there, you weren’t. Then I saw them again and they asked me if they could accompany me for a while, while I haven’t seen you yet. And believe it or not….. But while I was there, the thing I did the most was look for you!-

Jen: 2…….

Josh: Jen, please don’t do this. *rubbing her arms* I am telling you the truth…. I really tried to be with you tonight but things just kept going wrong….

Jen: 1! Now it’s my turn… *shoves the phone down her pocket* Come back to me if you have a better explanation to why you decided to flirt with another woman during MY awards night just because you couldn’t find me! There were a lot of things that you could’ve done Josh…. *turns her back*

Josh: Jen please- *goes in front of her* You can stay mad at me cause of the reason that I wasn’t there beside you during your most special night…. I get that! I’m also mad at myself for being so stupid for not making it on time..

Jen: *crosses both her arms in front of her chest* *scoffs* Well you should be. *about to walk inside*

Josh: But! *blocks the doorway* You couldn’t be mad at me just because of those silly pictures with me and Selena..

Jen: And why not?!

Josh: Because I really didn’t flirt with her! She just wanted to accompany me since I was there all alone-

Jen: If that was the only reason then WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HOLD HANDS?  And I’m sorry Josh if you felt so alone! But just to let you know……. YOU WEREN’T THE ONLY ONE ALONE! Didn’t you realize  that I was looking for you too? That the reason why I left that stupid awards early is because I wanted to be with you?  To celebrate all of this success with you? But look what you did…… You decided to spend the night with different women rather than going here straight! Straight to your girlfriend! *goes under his arm and enters inside the room*

Josh: I told you I was looking for you there! And don’t give me that shit that “you were alone”. You were with Brad, right? I’m sure he made your night “not-so-miserable” didn’t he?

Jen: *looks back at him, confused* What? Now….. *scoffs* You’re the one telling me that I’m the one who’s cheating? *scoffs, looks away* You’re unbelievable…