Dinner Date Disaster

SO i am back again with another story =)))))))))))))) Well...... in this chapter will be Josh and Jennifer's first fight as a couple. =)) It'll be very interesting so i hope  you guys enjoy it. :)...

OH! And note that the character in this chapter doesn’t intend to offend anyone else who disagrees on how this character acts. J its just fan fiction people :D just pretend and imagine ;)) ….

Caesar: So Peeta…… Do you and lovely Katniss here (gestures to Katniss) Have anything in mind for plans you two would want to do now that the games are done? (looks at Peeta)

Peeta: Ummm….well. (looks down and smiles) I do have something in mind. (looks at Caesar) (holding Katniss’s hand)

Caesar: Really? (smiles) Well…… Do you mind sharing it with us?

Peeta: (pauses and smiles) (faces Katniss, looking really nervous) Katniss………. I wanted to do this ever since the first time I realized I was in love with you. You are……. The only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. You make me complete… (smiles) You’re my whole world and I love you with all that I am..

*audience gives out a loud “awwwww”*

Peeta: So Katniss Everdeen…….. would you do me the honor (kneels down in one knee)

*everyone gasps*

Peeta: Of becoming my wife? (opens the proposal box) Will you marry me?

Katniss: (tearing up and covering her mouth with one hand) (pauses for a moment and just looking at him) Yes……. (smiles) I will marry you, Josh.

Francis: Cut!

Jen: OH MY GOSH! I’m so sorry! (covers her mouth)

*everyone laughing*

Josh: (laughing while blushing) (head on her lap) (looks up at her) Awwww Jennifer.. Are you really that excited of marrying me?

Jen: (scoffs) Oh shut up Josh.

Francis: Okay let’s do that one more time. Focus Jen.

Jen: I will, I will. I’m sorry. (sits up straight)

Josh: (fixes himself and sits beside her)

Francis: And…………. ACTION!

Peeta: So Katniss Everdeen....... would you do me the honor (kneels down on one knee)

*crowd gasps*

Peeta: Of becoming my wife? (opens the proposal box) Will you marry me? (smiling)

Katniss: (surprised expression) (tearing up and pauses for a moment) Yes.. (smiles) I will marry you Peeta.

*crowd cheers*

Peeta: (hugs Katniss) Don’t worry, when the day comes, I’ll propose to you for real. (whispers in her ear)

Jen: (blushes)

Peeta: (unlocks hug and slips the ring on her finger)

Caesar: (stands) Let’s give a round of applause for the newly engaged couple, the star-crossed lovers of District 12, Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen!

*both stands up*

Caesar: (gestures to them and claps)

Peeta: (raises both of their hands to the crowd to see)

*audience stands up and applauding*

Francis: And……….. THAT’S A WRAP EVERYBODY! Everyone did a great job today. (claps his hand)