I missed you...

Josh’s POV:

I quickly change the topic to avoid saying the things that I’ve been wanting to say to her for a long time.

Josh: So … did they give you the script yet?

Jen: (chuckles) (looks at him) Of course they did Josh. We’re going to start shooting tomorrow. How will I be able to memorize my lines if I haven’t got them yet? (rolls her eyes)

Josh: (laughs) Just what I thought.

Jen: Have you um….. met him yet? Our new director? (looking at him)

Josh: Yeah I did. (looks at her) But we only talked at the phone. He informed me about the changes we’ll be making. He seems like a very nice guy. (looks down) Hey, do you have your schedule already? (looks at her)

Jen: Yeah. (looks at him) I just got it from the mail yesterday.

Josh: Oh okay. (looks at the open)

Jen: (breathes) Well… (stands up)

Josh: (looks at her)

Jen: I had a really good time seeing you again Josh. (looks at him, smiling) But I think I have to go.

Josh: (stands up) So soon?

Jen: Yeah. I figured that you may have plans to do for the day and I don’t want to disturb you any longer. (looks at Driver) And it was nice seeing you too Driver! (pats his head) (looks back at Josh) Bye Josh. (smiles) (kisses his cheek) (starts to walk away)

Josh: I don’t have any plans for today Jen.

Jen: (stops) (looks back at him)

Josh: (starts to approach her) And I haven’t practiced on my lines yet. (stops infront of her) I was hoping that……. You can help me.

Jen: (smiles) (scoffs) You’re not going to let me go aren’t you?

Josh: I told you, Driver’s not the only one who missed you. (smiles)

Jen: (smiling) Fine. Come on.

*both walks*

Ahhhh….. could this day get any better?  Actually it did. On the way to my apartment we rode in my motorcycle because Jennifer just took a cab on the way to the park. For some reason, her car broke down again then she returned it to the repair shop. How lucky am I? I wish her car would break down permanently so I can always offer her a ride. Wait, what am I thinking? We’re not even dating yet so why would I do that? Or………. Are we?

Jen wanted to carry Driver in between us instead of putting him in the cage attached behind my motorcycle. Oh why do you have to be so cute and adorable Driver? Now Jen would want to spend more time with you rather than with me. But…… I’ll have to thank the little guy, if it wasn’t for him me and Jen wouldn’t have been bonding today.

On the way to my place, Driver almost jumped out of her arms when he saw another dog, which seems to be a girl, that made me stop at the middle of the road. Jen screamed as she gripped tightly on him which caused me to laugh so hard then later made her laugh too. We were just sitting there laughing our heads off looking like total freaks. People started staring and begin to approach us so I quickly sped off which mad her laugh harder.

When we reached my apartment, I quickly ran upstairs and changed while Jen played and took care of Driver downstairs. I changed into a plain black tank top and some brown shorts and ran downstairs carrying my script.