The Fight/ Confession

Jen: Who told you that? (looking confused)

Liam: Well........... you guys are what everyone's talking about. There were pictures of you two in the central park and even you Jen, (looks at her) riding in Josh's motorcycle. (looks at Josh) So all of that weren't true?

Jen: No...... it was true.

Liam: So you two are dating?

Josh: What she meant was..... we did kinda bumped into and started hanging-out.

Jen: We met at the park.

Josh: Yeah. And we decided to come to my place to rehearse some lines... But you know.... It wasn't really a date.

Jen: (scoffs) Oh yeah! Pshhh!

Liam: (scoffs) Okay? (still not convinced)

Josh: What you don't believe us? (scoffs)

Liam: (chuckles) No one would! You two are so much in denial!

Both Josh & Jen: No we're not!

Liam: (laughs) See what I mean?

Josh: Ha ha! Laugh all you want but we really aren't.

Jen: (chuckles) You laugh like a maniac Liam.

Josh: (laughs)

Jen: (looks at her watch) OH SHOOT! We have to go guys it's almost 2:30!

Josh's POV:

We all exit the diner and ran as fast as we can to reach the set-up on time. Luckily, Francis didn't got mad at us for being there late, such a nice dude. This makes me like him more. We changed into our costumes and headed to the other location which was farther from the other locations we have been to. You will have to use a car to get there. Unfortunately, Jen already got her car fixed so I didn't get the chance to offer her a ride...... When we were all there, they quickly arranged us into our places and started to begin shooting cause we were running out of time. We were only able to shoot the tour in District 1 and will begin to shoot the rest tomorrow. I quickly ran into my trailer. I showered and changed then I went outside. That was when I saw them outside her trailer....

Jen: NICK! JUST GO OK! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! (starts to walk away)

Nicholas: (Grabs her arm) Jen, please listen to me. I didn't mean for that to happen. I never wanted that to happen-

Jen: SHUT UP! (faces him) LET GO OF MY ARM! (tries to breakaway)

Nicholas: NO LISTEN TO ME! I NEED YOU JEN! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS-

Jen: You're hurting me! (struggles)

Josh: (walks toward them) (grabs Nick's right shoulder) Hey leave her alone man!

Nicholas: (faces him) (scoffs) So this is the guy you replaced me with? (looks at Jennifer)

Jen: Leave him alone Nick.

Nicholas: (looks at Josh) Who do you think you are LITTLE GUY?

Josh: (rolls his eyes at him) Get out of here.

Nicholas: YOU THINK YOU'RE SO TOUGH HUH? (pushes him)

Jen: NICK STOP IT! (holds him back)

Nicholas: You're never having my girl!

Josh: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HER YOURS! (pushes him harder) CAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!

Jen: OH GOD! STOP IT YOU TWO! (goes in between them)

Nicholas: AND YOU THINK YOU DO? (moves infront of him)

Josh: Anyone's better than you.

Nicholas: (punches him)

Jen: NICK STOP! (pulls him behind)

Josh: (pushes him against the wall) (punches him again and again)

Jen: STOP IT PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP US!

Nicholas: (punches him on the face)

Josh: (falls to the ground) (kicks Nick's ankle and he falls to ground with him) (goes on top of him and punches him again and again)

Liam: (approaches them) JOSH! (pulls him up) STOP IT!

Nicholas: (stands up) (goes to Josh again)

Jen: (pushes him) GET OUT OF HERE! GET THE FUCK OUT!

Nicholas: (drags by security) LET GO OF ME!

Josh: (very mad) (breaks away from Liam grasp) (heads outside)

Jen: Josh! (follows him) WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT HUH? ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO GET HURT?

Josh: (stops walking) (faces her) I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU! OKAY!

Jen: Why would you?

Josh: IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JEN!

.................