The start of their story....

Josh: (opens his eyes) (laying on a hospital bed)

Jen: (holding his hand) (sitting on a chair, sleeping beside him)

Josh: (sees Jen) (smiles, touches the top of her head)

Jen: (wakes up with puffy red eyes) Josh! Oh my gosh you’re awake. (leans over to touch his face)

Josh: Hey Jen. (smiles) (touches her hand)

Jen: Are you feeling alright? (still touching his face)

Josh: Yeah I feel fine. (tries to sit down)

Jen: Careful. (helping him up)

Josh: How did I get here?

Jen: (looks at him) I came over to your place. And……. Found you unconscious on the floor… So I called an ambulance.

Josh: Wait……. Why did you come over to my place? Do you……… want to tell me something? (looking at her)

Jen: (looks down) I’ll go get a nurse to check on you. (about to walk away)

Josh: Does it have anything to do of me confessing my feelings for you?

Jen: (stops) (looks at him) (starting to tear up) (runs to him and gives him a hug) I’M SO SORRY JOSH.  *sobs* I- I- thought I almost lost you.. *sobs*

Josh: Awww Jen…. Shh… shhh… (rubs her back) stop crying. (caresses her head) I’m feeling alright now. And I understand why you acted that way…..

Jen: *sobs* No you don’t. (breaks their hug) (pauses) (looks down) This is all my fault. (looks at him)

Josh: (chuckles) Your fault that I was too drunk to even go down the stairs without bumping my head?  Come on Jen. None of this is your fault so don’t blame yourself. (wipes a tear on her cheek)

Jen: No. (looks down) I shouldn’t have acted that way. *sobs* I……………. should’ve told you what I really felt. (looks at him) I’m sorry if I was too dumb to admit to myself.

Josh: (looks at her, confused) And what is that?

Jen: (pauses, looks down) That I………….. would give everything to get back to the moment you told me you love me and tell you that………….. I love you too. (looks at him)

Josh: (smiles) Are- are you serious? (looking at her excitedly)

Jen: (smiles) I have always loved you Josh. You are the sweetest, kindest, most charming guy I have ever met…. (strokes his cheek) (smiles) (pauses) It would be a great honor to be loved by such an amazing guy like you.

Josh: (smiles) (blushing) So……. Does this mean that you are officially mine now?

Jen: (scoffs) (leaning closer) Does this sound like a yes? (put both her arms around his neck and kisses him on the lips)

Josh: (kissing her) (pulls her closer to him)

Jen: (unlocks their kiss) (looks at him) I LOVE YOU JOSH HUTCHERSON. (smiles)

Josh’s POV:

She is mine now. And she loves me. There is nothing more that I could ask for…..