When Daylight Comes....

I believe that this is the sweetest chapter I've done so far. :">

But I'm afraid that it might be the last one. :(( Not permanently, but for quite a while. Hope I could update for more before or during May. :(( But if I won't (cause of review classes next month) I will surely update on June. :))

Enjoy this one for now! :">

Jen's POV:

We are back here in Hawaii for some reshoots of Catching Fire. It's not actually a "reshoot". We are just going to shoot some scenes that we weren't able to finish. It was only a 3 day shoot but Josh and I came here a week before. Yeah, that's right. Josh and I came here together this time rather than taking a different flight like the last time. And he wanted us to go here extra early so we can enjoy this beautiful island more. And........ because he wasn't able to attend the Oscar's (which I won an award again). Something came up unfortunately..........But I wasn't that much upset at him for not making it in the awards.... Of course, I was still sad that he wasn't there. So since then..... he never stopped making it up to me. We went on consecutive dates... Going to places that we've never been before........ Doing things, (crazy things, of course), that we've never done before. But most importantly.......... Spending every minute of every day with him. That was the first time....... after a long time...... that we've spent so much time together. Those were the days that I felt most happy.

But him not making it to the awards wasn't the only reason why we spent this much time together..... it was also because after the reshoots....... Josh will be going to straight Panama to shoot his latest movie "Paradise Lost" and I will be going to the location of the latest movie I'll be in with Bradley Cooper. So technically...... after this short vacation in Hawaii...... it'll take quite a long time before we get to see each other again. So while we had our free time..... We made sure that we wouldn't waste that time to not be with each other. I would kick myself if I wasn't able to be with him while I can.

Day 3 (last day of reshoots)

5:30 am

*alarm rings*

*both under the covers, naked*

Jen: *opens her eyes* *squints and looks at the time* *turns the alarm off* *yawns, sits* Josh....

Josh: *Lying on his chest* *still snoring*

Jen: Josh..... *pats his back*

Josh: *not moving*

Jen: *leans on his back* *whispers in his ear* Last day of shooting buddy..... Wake up.

Josh: *groans* 5 more minutes....

Jen: *chuckles* We don't have 5 more minutes..

Josh: *snores*

Jen: *smiles* *sits up* Come on, wake up. *shakes him*

Josh: Hmmm.....

Jen: Get your ass up! *slaps his butt*

Josh: Ow! *looks at her* Fine. I'm up, I'm up. *rubbing his eyes* What time is it? *yawns*

Jen: 5:30. *gets out of the bed* Come on, we need to take a shower.

Josh: Come here! *grabs her by the waist and pulls her back to the bed*

Jen: *screams* Josh! *giggles* *lying on her back, staring up at him*

Josh: *Looking at her* *tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear* Last day.

Jen: *smiles* *touches his face* I know.

Josh: What do you want to do to make this day extra special? *grins*