Joshifer's 1st Month

Josh’s POV:

Me and my Jen have been dating for almost a month now. Yes, we are DATING. Secretly, at least. My wish came true after all. But, although I have to admit, it wasn’t that easy as I expected it to be. We rarely go out on public dates to avoid the media, so we usually spend our dates in each other’s places, just like the old times. But now, we have all the time we can have and do anything we want, without limits.

 We are very cautious not to be seen by the public eye. You know, two famous stars of the Hunger Games both dating in real life. I wouldn’t want everyone to know me and Jen’s status now. That would only bring tons of problems than what we’re facing now, which is already bad and I wouldn’t plan on making them worse. You know how the media reacts to these kinds of stuff, rumors here and there. Our faces would be posted on every magazine I bet. They were already hard on us before when we were not even together, imagine what they’ll do if they knew about us now. I probably wouldn’t want to ruin our relationship cause of that, no thank you. I have waited long enough for Jennifer and I would never want to lose her.

This week, we’ve spent hours of training for the upcoming scenes that we are about to shoot for this movie.. It was such a bummer that I wasn’t allowed to train cause of the reason of my injury I had three days ago in the set. It was just a sprain! I am a grown 19 year old man I can handle that. But still, I decided to not train for today cause of the surprise I’m planning for Jen. I adopted a brown/white Cocker Spaniel puppy for her from the animal shelter, like what I promised to her that I would adopt her a dog. Oh boy! She is totally going to be surprised. I decided to surprise her in my Hollywood hills tree house to make it a more special celebration. I also asked for help from my buddy, Avan, to help me with preparing everything that I would need to sweeten up my place before Jen finishes her training. When it was almost 5:00 pm, Avan left. I had the perfect idea on how to make Jen come over…….

Jen: (while driving home) (checks her phone) What???  He hasn’t texted me at all? Not even a single message? What has he been up to? (puts her phone down)

*phone rings*

Jen: (gets it, sees Josh’s name on the caller ID)*answers* Josh where are you? Have you been buying liquor again? If you got caught again I swear I am going to kick your ass.

Josh: No, Jen listen. I’m in my Hollywood hills Tree house.

Jen: Oh. Ok thank god. (smiles)

Josh: No, listen to me. Something has happened-

Jen: What???

Josh: (worried voice) Well………-I………..-The………..-

Jen: Spit it out Josh.

Josh: The police called me and asked me to come here.

Jen: WHAT???! What did you do?! (shocked)

Josh: They said that -……………………..they have found a dead person’s body in the living room area and they are accusing me a suspect……

Jen: WHAT??? Are you serious?! This is not a funny joke Josh! Stop playing games with me. (worried look)

Josh: I AM NOT. Just please try to come over here as fast as you can. I’m freaking out. I need you here with me.

Jen: Ok ok…… Just relax……. Everything’s going to be fine. I’ll be over there after a few minutes. I’m already on my way.

Josh: OK. Stay safe. I Love You.

Jen: You too. I Love You. (hangs up) (speeds up faster)

*arrives after a few minutes*

Jen: (enters inside) Josh? (lights are out) (opens the switch, lights are still out) What the-? JoSH?? Where are you?? (searches the place) (goes in the living room) Josh?? (slowly peeps inside)