Moments Of Love

Josh’s POV:

As the song was about to end, I twirled her once last time and kissed her full on the lips as she threw her arms around my neck. I held her so tightly, never wanting to let go of my grip.

As the song ended, Jen and I stared into each other’s eyes, like the first time we did the night before the awards. And we started to laugh as we noticed the rain has stopped the same time our dance did.

Josh: (arms around Jen’s waist) What the? (looks up the sky)

Jen: (laughs) (hands on Josh’s shoulders) Is this one of your plans again? (looking at him, smiling)

Josh: (chuckles) (looks at her) I wish. But no. This was all on him. (looks up the sky) (puts both his hands together) THANK YOU DEAR GOD!

Jen: (chuckles) (looks up) THANK YOU!

Josh: (looks at her, smiling) (slowly leaning closer)

Jen: (about to kiss) (grabs his car keys) I’LL RACE YOU TO YOUR CAR! (breaks apart and runs)

Josh: HEY! (chuckles) (struggling to catch her) NOT FAIR!

Jen: (laughs)

*both reach his car*

Jen: I’ll drive for us tonight. (about to open the car door)

Josh: (closes it) No I will Jen. (tries to grab his car keys)

Jen: (moves away) (looks at him) Are you kidding me?! Look at you! (chuckles) You can barely even walk! So yeah I’ll drive for us tonight. (laughs)

Josh: And let you take a cab ride home? (scoffs) Not happening. (reaches for his keys)

Jen: (moves away) I can handle that! (laughs)

Josh: Fine. (stops) Here’s the deal…….. I’ll let you drive IF we go to your house first-

Jen: And let you drive by yourself??? Certainly not happening!

Josh: Let me finish.. (chuckles) We’ll go to your house first and I can……. You know….. stay there for the night perhaps?

Jen: Ohhh.. (smiles) I like the sound of that. (opens the door) Fine. Get it the car you clumsy boy.

Josh: YES! (opens the door)

Jen: (laughs) (goes inside) Ready? (looks at him)

Josh: (closes the door behind him) Let’s GO!

*speeds off*

Jen: I can’t believe you even tried to convince me to drive us home despite your condition? (scoffs) (looks at him)

Josh: (scoffs) Why are you acting like all of this is a big deal? (looks at her) I’m perfectly fine. This is nothing.

Jen:  Huh! Yeah ,coming from the guy who fell 10 feet above the ground. What’s with you and falling anyway? (chuckles) First you fell from a staircase, and now you fell from mid air. (looks at him)

Josh: Yeah well…. (looks outside the window) I’m kinda getting used to it. It was just like falling for you. (looks at her) It makes you fall hard. (smiles)

Jen: (chuckles) (slaps his face playfully)

Josh: (chuckles) What was that for?

Jen: (looks at him) For being so corny. (chuckles)

Josh: Hey! (looks at her) It wasn’t that bad! (chuckles)

Jen: (looks at him) It was babe. (smiles)