Thank You Driver!

Jen’s POV:

What just happened? I should be furious with Josh for kissing me. But I’m not. In fact, I like what just happened. I even want it to happen again. So…….. what does this mean? Am I starting to have feelings for him, for real? It looks like….. I am. I mean what’s not to like about him?? He has been a very very good friend to me all this time. Would hurt if we try to bring it to the next level?  And perhaps, I am now already single. Wait……. This is not right. I don’t even know if he feels the same way for me too? So why would I even think about us being together? But…. If he doesn’t feel something else for me, why did he just kiss me? This is all making me confused. I wanted to confront him about what he just did, but instead……

Jen: (staring at him)

Josh’s POV:

At first I thought she was going to punch me or something. But instead ……… she kissed me again. This made my heart beat faster and gave me trouble breathing.

Jen: (unlocks their kiss) (looks at him) (smiles)

Josh: (looks at her) (scoffs) What was that for?

Jen: (scoffs) To get even.

*both chuckles*

Jen: (breaks apart from their closeness) So…… I’d really have to go now. (says it awkwardly) See you tomorrow.

Josh: (smiles) see you tomorrow. (opens the door for her)

Jen: (smiles) Bye. (goes outside) (a cab stops in front of her)

Josh: Call me okay!

Jen: (waves at him) (gives him a thumbs up) (goes inside the cab and leaves)

Josh: I love you. (whispers) (closes the door)

Jen’s POV:

Why did you just do that Jen! Why didn’t you ask him to clear things up? Instead of you kissing him again? You just made things worse! Ughhhh! (puts her palms on her face) I hope he doesn’t get that in a wrong way…. What did I just do?? This could even ruin our friendship….. Make things awkward between us and I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to break our closeness just because of a kiss. What will I do??? Will I just act like nothing happened? Wait….. that could be a good idea? Yeah! I should just forget about that kiss and move on. Maybe he will just forget about that too, right? There Jen problem solved!

No…… it isn’t. I can maybe forget about that kiss ever happening….. But I can’t just forget this feeling that I feel for him….. I’m not quite sure what it is yet, but there is one thing I’m sure of…… He is never leaving my mind tonight…

Josh’s POV:

Oh man! I’m the happiest man alive right now! Knowing that Jennifer has feelings for me too made all my worries I had from the very beginning disappear. Knowing that she might love me back is more than enough for me. It gave me a new hope that I still have a shot to show my love to her. I now have the chance for us to be together….

Driver: (barks) (approaches him)

Josh: DRIVER!! (kneels to him) (plays with his head) I owe it all to you man. (kisses the top of his head) THANK YOU.