Rewind.

So guys! This is THE LAST CHAPTER of this Joshifer book. And I can't wait for you to read it. ;) 

Please leave your comments and let me know what you think. :)) 

This is where the twist happens. ;) No hate please? =)) I hope you like it! :))

1 week later…

* (Hospital- Room 516)

Josh: *In Jen’s room, his head lying on her bed. Sleeping soundly while holding her hand*

Jen: *opens her eyes* *sees him sleeping beside her* *smiles* *caresses his cheek* Josh….

Josh: *wakes up* *looks up at her* *squints his eyes* Jen?

Jen: *smiles* Hi.

Josh: *eyes widen* Jen! *smiles and wraps his arms around her* Oh thank god you’re awake! I thought I would never talk to you again! *starts to tear up*

Jen: *giggles* *rubs his back* I’m here Josh. I’ll never leave you.

Josh: *smiles* *unlocks hug and looks at her* Are you feeling alright now? *caressing her face* Huh? Does something hurt???

Jen: *giggles* *wipes the tear from his cheek* I’m feeling much better now. *smiles* Just a little sore..

Josh: Wait— I’ll just get the nurse. *stands and heads to the door*

Jen: Josh, wait. *holds his arm*

Josh: *looks at her*

Jen: *smiles*

Josh: *smiles* What are you smiling about?

Jen: I’m just…… I’m just so excited to meet him. *starts to tear up*

Josh: *confused* What? *goes to her* Meet who? *wipes the tears off her face* Who are you talking about babe?

Jen: *looking up at him* Our boy.. *smiles*

Josh: *shocked* What??

*door opens*

Nurse: Mr. and Mrs. Hutcherson. *smiles*

*both looks at her*

Nurse: *carrying a baby wrapped in a blue blanket* I have someone here who wants to meet you…

Michelle: ……… Josh.. Josh….. *shaking him awake* Josh.

Josh: *opens his eyes* *he was sleeping beside Jen, holding onto her hand tightly* *looks at his mom*

Michelle: Are you okay honey? *worried* You’re sweating. *wipes his forehead*

Josh: Yeah….. yeah, I’m fine. *looks back at Jen*

Josh’s POV:

Nothing’s changed. As I look back at her, I still feel the same sorrow.

It’s already been a week since the accident, and she is still unreachable. The doctor said it would only take a few hours for her to wake up from the drug they gave her……… but she still hasn’t. He said this reaction is normal for patients who went through a traumatic experience as hers. It would take time for their minds to stabilize again. It depends on when, but she would eventually will.

Her parents…… her 2 brothers……. Her friends….. Come by everyday just to check on her. To see if any progression has happened, but there always isn’t. But none of them stopped hoping that when the next time they stop by, they would be able to see that old Jennifer they always loved. The girl that always brought life into any room she walks in. To any person she talks to. They miss her. I miss her.