Not A Typical Valentine's Day Date...

The title says it all! :D See how Joshifer spent Valentine's Day together :) And witness the shocking revelation that completely caught Jen off guard... ;) 

*February 4, 2013(LAX)

Paps: JOSH! JOSH! *snap* *snap*

            LOOK HERE JOSH! *snap* *snap*

           HOW WAS THE SUPER BOWL? *snap* *snap*

Josh’s POV:

Oh boy……. Here we go again. You know what; it’s really starting to get on my nerves whenever I get mobbed by paps after such a long flight. Despite the fact that I am physically exhausted from the trip and this adds up……… it just gives me a headache. But don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the Super Bowl in New Orleans. It was one of the most memorable experiences I’ve ever had and I would do it all over again if there comes a chance….. But right now, all I want to do is go home, take a hot shower, change into my PJ’s, lie down, watch a movie, and just relax. And most of all is to be with my girlfriend…….. well maybe some making love afterwards. I have missed my Jennifer so badly these past few days especially when I was in the Super Bowl. No matter how much fun I am having, I still can’t stop thinking about her…. So all I want to do now is go straight to her… But before that, I should take care of something else first…

Josh: *in the car* *dials a number* *ringing*

Avan: *answers* Hey my man! What’s happening? You already got back from the game? How was it?!

Josh: It was great Avan….. But listen… I need a help with something.

Avan: Oh sure. Anything for you bro. What is it?

Josh: Well, it’s for Jen again…*smiles*

Avan: Oh…… I knew it! It’s for Valentine’s isn’t it? So another surprise date in mind?

Josh: *smiles* Not just a typical surprise…..

*February 14, 2013 (Vanity Fair Photo shoot)

Photographer: *taking pictures of Jen* Okay…… Nice!...... stay right there……. GORGEOUS JEN!.......You look stunning…….

Jen: *posing*

Photographer: Yes……. Now a little bit to the left……

Jen: *follows*

Photographer:  THAT’S IT!......... Now *approaches her and gives her directions*

*door opens*

Jen: *looks at the door* *not paying attention*

Photographer: *notices her* *snaps his fingers* Jen…. Hello?

Jen: *startled, looks at him* Yes?

Photographer:  Are you alright Jen? Are you tired? We could take a break for a few minutes…-

Jen: No no no Dani…. *smiles* It’s alright. Sorry….. I just got out  focus that’s all. *smiles*

Photographer:  *smiles* *looks at the door* It looks like you’re expecting someone.. *smirks* *looks back at her* This is the 2nd time that you lost concentration.

Jen: *blushes* I’m sorry Dani. It won’t happen again, I promise. *smiles*

Photographer:  *smiles* That’s all right, darling. I understand since its Valentine’s Day after all. *chuckles* I, myself is expecting someone too… But…. We need to get our work done first… so….. let’s go back to work shall we? *smiles*