Still hoping.....

Forgive me guys if this chapter is quite short. :(( I just want to let everyone know that school here has already started a week ago that was why this was a delay. =(( Plus! I am also reviewing for upcoming college entrance exams on August so I'm REALLY busy. =((( 

But anyway, I hope you like this chapter even if it's only 3 pages? =))

And another anouncement; this is the 3rd chapter before the finale comes so stay tuned! =)))

Jen’s POV:

It has already been weeks now and I still haven’t heard from him since our fight… At first I thought that it was just an ordinary jealous tantrum of Josh. But when he stopped responding to any of my calls and messages… That was when I realized that it’s already something more serious.

I admit that I was wrong for pursuing that date with Nick even when he doesn’t know anything about it. But I tried to tell him, right? And because of that, I think I did my best to avoid this kind of thing from happening. But it still did.

The thing I don’t understand about him right now is his approach to the problem. If he became so jealous of what happened that night, wouldn’t he be curious to find out what really happened as well? Because I did. The night of the Golden Globes …. When he was with Selena and the other girls……. I was extremely jealous and mad at him. But I still wanted to know what really happened. Because I know, deep inside, that even if I was mad at him…….. I still wanted us to be okay at the end. That was why I still gave him the chance to explain everything. So why isn’t he doing the same thing to me? Does that mean that he doesn’t want to get this thing fixed?

And up until now……. even if I’m very much disappointed with the immaturity that he’s showing…… I am still hoping that every time someone calls me in my phone; it would be him. But it always isn’t. And even if I stop myself from thinking about it, I’m starting to lose hope that we’d ever be okay again. It almost feels like he’s choosing his pride over me. But the main thing that breaks me the most is; why is he doing this to me now? Now that we’re engaged…

May 11, Panama (10:00 pm, after shoots in Josh’s trailer)

Josh: *sitting on his couch playing guitar*

Claudia: *laying on the bed, reading her lines* Hey Josh—

Josh: Hmm?

Claudia: I just remembered something. *puts the script down*

Josh: What?

Claudia: *sits up* When is Jen leaving for Montreal?

Josh: *stops playing* *breathes* On Monday………… Why’d you ask?

Claudia: Well……….. aren’t you going to have a quick trip to L.A. before she goes? I mean, you won’t be seeing each other for months.

Josh: *ignores her* *continues to play*

Claudia: Wait— *scoffs* Don’t tell me you’re still mad at her because of that dinner date with her ex?

Josh: Can we not talk about this right now?........ Please?

Claudia: *chuckles* You still are. *grunts* *stands* Let it go Josh…. *sits beside him* Could you do it?

Josh: *looks at her* Do what?

Claudia: Be mad at her forever just because of a simple misunderstanding?… It’s ridiculous! *chuckles*

Josh: It’s not as simple as you think, Claudia. It was her ex. The only person I asked her to stay away from. But she still couldn’t do it.