Chapter 11

"What the fuck man?" You said angrily as he sits you at the bench that is upfront of the barracks. He looks down at you. "Sorry, sorry..." he starts pacing back and forwards. He looked like he was thinking of something and was mumbling things under his breath. You couldn't make up the words. As you were about to open your mouth to speak he interrupts you without knowing.

"You. Come with me." He grabs your wrist once more and takes you somewhere else. His pace was long and quick, making him stumbled on the ground. "Simon! I'm about to fall. Stop it!" He lets go of your hand but you were stumbling so much that you fell on your back. "Fuck!" You yelled as your hands scratched the ground and your face almost hit the ground.

"Oh fuck, Y/N!" Ghost kneels and helps you up. But you were so enraged that you turned and pushed him back, making him land on his glutes. You looked at him and his eyes weren't shocked but relaxed and calm. Your hands were bleeding and had some grout in the palm of your hands. 

Ghost noticed and got close to you once more. He gently placed his hands on yours. Then, he gets up and helps you as well. Without any conversation, he starts taking you somewhere. It was a bit far from the barracks and you end up in an infirmary. He gets you inside and sits to you in the waiting area then he sits next to you.

You looked at your hands once more and they were still bleeding. Then Ghost looks down at your hands.

"We should get them washed at least..."

"You think?" You said sarcastically, still pretty pissed off at the way he treated you. You looked at his calm eyes...

He didn't sound bothered by you answering him. "There's a bathroom. To your right. Down the hall on the left." he points in the direction.

"Thanks..."

"Mhmm." He closed his eyes and laid back.

So you got up and headed towards the bathroom. You used your elbow to open the door to not get your hands contaminated. As you walked inside you took a glimpse of Ghost and he was looking at you. You quickly got in and locked the door. Then you looked back down at your hand and stared at them. "Tch." You turned on the faucet and placed some soap on your hands. As you start washing and rinsing, the thoughts of Simon's actions this morning run through your head. Your cheeks slowly start to get red but you shook the thoughts away. "He can't just do those things and get away with them..." you mumbled to yourself.

You sighed and looked at the mirror in front of you. Cheeks are red and goosebumps are all over your arms. "Pathetic..." you scoffed and turned the faucet off. Your hands looked less tragic but still had some grout underneath the skin. You head out and he was still sitting down waiting patiently for you.

"All cleaned." You said as you show off your hands and sat back down.

"Good..." he said with an approving nod.

"Has the nurse come out or something?"

"Not yet." He said while looking at the wall informs of him.

"Is there even a nurse here?" You said impatiently and looked at him. He gives you a side eye and then looked to his left where a door had the 'Infirmary' identification.

"You want to find out?"

"But aren't we supposed to wait?" You crossed your arms and looked in his direction.

"Does it matter?" He answers sarcastically, almost as if trying to get back at you for how you answered last time. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "I'm going to take a peak." He gets up from his seat and headed towards the door. He checks and signals you to go to him. While you got up and started walking towards him, he was opening the door for you to get inside.