Chapter 16

You were never the type to have relationships with your teammates. It's not something you enjoyed nor felt the need to. The relations were mutual and more of a sibling-ship. Your teammates from Havana were always there for you at your lowest and helped you recognize more about your worth.

Yet, since you've been deployed to Task 141, things changed. You've changed. The way you are constantly training now, you are being placed on the most dangerous mission you've ever been on.

But something kept you grounded. As you look to your side, there's a Ghost. Somehow always there, looking out for you and having the most patience. He watched you and kept track of every move. Now it's not because Shepherd and Price left you under his wings for a laugh, but because they saw you two being teammates.

Besides, the only reason why you're here in the first place is because Shepherd was impressed by a training you went through a year ago. This led to not just having a high position but a potential mentor to guide and train you. But somehow, this mentor is now taking you to bed and possibly giving you the most intimate morning you've ever had.

"Are you alright... Y/N...?" Whispered Ghost in your ear. "I'm alright..." you said as your hands were wrapped around his neck. He held you tight and slowly moved your bags to the floor. The bed slowly creaked as he placed his right knee on it and laid your small body against the satin sheets. He looked down with eyes that would make your skin crawl in excitement.

He leans in, and your breaths slowly turn into a rhythmic way. He lifted his hood once more to meet the softness of your lips. You're heart skipped beats and your hands slowly traveled against his tight shirt. It made him jolt and his body felt so warm again. His hands traveled against your clothes. You could sense he was starting to get needy and frustrated by it.

His lips meet yours, gently kissed them, from the top and then the bottom. He took his time to build your mood. His left hand slowly traveled against your back and then under your shirt. "You're so soft... so sweet..." he whispered against your lips. "You're so gentle, Simon..." you said softly as your eyes stared deeply into his. "Just to you... but I could always go a bit rougher." He purred softly and nuzzled his head against your neck.

His hand slowly traveled down the hem of your pants, leaving a trail of goosebumps on your skin. "May I...?" He whispered against your neck. You nodded softly "Yes..." you whispered.

He slowly traveled down to your pants and kissed your hips, belly, your little belly bump then his hands traveled to your button. He undid it and unzipped your pants. You could hear him shuttering under his breath, almost a moan. "The things I want to do right now..." He groaned softly and pulled your pants towards your thighs. You lift your head to see him kissing your panties and then going lower. He took his sweet time to get your body heated, and it worked.

He placed his large hands against your torso and kissed the tip of your entrance. This made your hips buckle and then grip the pillow. "Fucking hell, sweetheart... you're so wet..." He chuckled under his breath and slowly kissed it. "Mmph..." You moaned softly and felt another flick of your tongue against your panties.

His index finger slowly moved the crotch of your panties to the side. His breathing hit your clit and had you self-aware of how exposed you are now. "Oh..." Simon said as his fingers traveled through your labia and slowly kissed it. His breathing got heavy, and he placed his left hand on his crotch, slowly stroking it as his right hand traveled your clit. You felt his fingers making circular motions and the wetness of his tongue making it feel even better.

He slowly started sucking on it and flicking his tongue against it. "shit..." you groaned softly as you felt the sensation of pleasure hit you. "I'm keeping my promise..." He said under his breath and kept pleasing you. Then he slowly placed the middle finger in your vagina. Your soft moan was enough for him to know he was doing an excellent job.