Chapter 15

The next day, Soap, Gaz, and Alejandro were packing their bags to leave for a mission. Though it wasn't disclosed, it was part of the mission you were in. They left early to be in Russia early, that's all that was mentioned by them. Meanwhile, you were in your bedroom prepping your duffle bag early just in case the plan changed.

"Running away?" A familiar voice hits your eyes like a shock wave. You quickly turned around and saw Ghost standing by the doorframe like before.

Fuck...

You quickly noticed his clothing choice. A long-sleeved black compressed shirt, grey cargo pants which emphasized his thighs and conceivably other areas, and military boots. "Good morning." You're voice distanced. However, his eyes were traveling else were. "I'm just getting things ready for the mission."

"Ah, I see." He let out a sigh and slowly made his way into the bedroom, leaving the door slightly open. "Y/N..." he said in a low voice. One that can only be heard between us. You looked up at him. "Yes?" You said softly, your hands still in the duffle bag. You could feel your heart skip a beat at every step he takes. Leaving almost no space between you too.

"I miss you..." his eyes looking soft, needy even. He desires you. Every bit of you. Your touch, your hands, your hips, your legs, your movements. God, if only you could say those same words back. Show that you care, that you want him there for you. But you looked away, something about this made you think about the consequences of being in love with your Lieutenant.

Suddenly, you felt your chin being slowly pulled to your right. His rough fingers at the top of your chin and his eyes piercing straight to your mind. "Y/N, we can't deny what we have here..." he purred softly and his thumb caressing your lower lip. "Tch... you just..." he started to get frustrated.

"Ghost..." your left hand making its way to his right shoulder. He suddenly tensed up, he was warm and a bit sweaty. "We can't do this, there can't be an us. We didn't have anything, to begin with..." you whispered, trying to have the conversation in secrecy. "You know I can't do that." He said in a stern voice. "Yes you can, and you will." You clapped back.

The air in the room felt heavy and tense. It almost made your head spin how much you're holding back. But you understand the value of friendship,  keeping a distance between intimacy and work. Yet, his very presence sends signals to your mind. They make you act up and want more. The way he touches you, making his presence known to you, it's just the perfect recipe for disaster. Regardless, you welcomed it.

"I will go for the depths for you, I will kill for you, I..." he stopped, got on his knees, and placed his hooded head on your knees. His hands are behind your thighs. Your eyes widened at his sudden action. "I will do anything for you..." he whispered in the most honest and needy tone you could hear coming from this man.

"Simon, it's too much, please let go..." You placed your hands on his shoulders and tried pulling him back. He was too strong and his fingers dug deeper, refusing to let your body go from his grasp. You slowly stopped. His actions didn't feel planned or calculated, this made you realize that he means it. Maybe he does want you or needs someone. You slowly got on your knees as well. Now being face-to-face, you could see his expressions a bit more now.

"Simon..." you said softly as your hands traveled towards his cheeks.

"Y/N..." he said back in a defeated tone. His brows narrowed upwards and eyes deep into yours.

"I want to give us a chance, but... I have my doubts that we would even last." You said softly.

"I will give my all to you, Y/N..." he placed his hands behind your back slowly. He placed his head on your collarbone and let his hands on your shoulder blades.

With those actions, it will only lead to things deeper. The things he's planning to do to you now. Not even the heavens can control that kind of his. After that, he lifted his mask a bit and kiss your neck softly.

"Mhm..." a soft moan comes from you. Your hands slowly travel to his neck.

He kisses deeply, leaving his marks where he wants people to see, and keeps one hidden just for him to see. Suddenly the door knocks a few times. Ghost got up quickly and then put his hands out to lift you.

"Ya! Y/N, I have some important intel." Said König urgently. Ghost stayed there on his knees while you looked at the door. "I'll be out in a bit." You said in a chill manner, trying not to sound so frantic. You slowly got up and kissed his head. "You should get behind the door." You whispered. "Why?" He mumbled and stroked your legs softly. "C'mon Simon. Go to my bathroom. It's a bit cramped but stay there."

He chuckled softly and looked up at you. He kissed your legs and his hands travelled towards your inner thigh. "Simon." You hissed.

"Alright... alright..." he slowly got up now towering over you. "It's everything alright, Y/N?" Said König from the other side. Ghost scoffed and quickly headed towards your bathroom. "Yeah, I'm just getting ready." You said trying to sound like you were busy. "Oh! Alright, sorry." He said softly.

You headed towards the door and it was still slightly open. Fuck I hope he didn't hear anything... You opened the door fully and saw his back facing you. You cleared your throat and he turns slightly. "Ah, there you are." He said in an upbeat tone. "You said you got intel?" You asked softly and laid your head by the door frame while your hand lay at the doorknob. You listen to König speak and the door of the bathroom opens slightly. The conversation kept going and your eyes travel behind the door. Ghost was listening and watching. The conversation kept going for a few minutes and König ends by asking you for lunch. You agreed out of courtesy.

"I'll see you in a bit.". You said softly.

"Alright, well I'm going out to train and come back." He waved at you and quickly headed towards the exit door.

Suddenly you felt a hand around your hip. Your breath hitched and you looked up. Ghost was looking down at you with the most mesmerizing eyes. "He didn't even invite me. How rude." He chuckled softly and placed his hand on the door to close it.