Chapter 14

Everyone stayed quiet and stared at the tall hooded man. You moved to the side of the door and welcome him in. We walked in and had to lower his head a bit as he thud in.

"Welcome Konig." You said as you gently locked the door.

"Hey, man." Said Gaz as he raised his hand and the other holding the pizza.

"Bienvenidos," Alejandro stood up from his chair and shook his hand. "it's great to have another member here. This place needed the spare room to be used. It was getting dusty." He joked and placed a hand behind his back and led him toward the room.

You looked in their direction and he'll be staying in the room next to yours.

Oh God...

But you could tell there was tension and you looked at Ghost and Soap. You crossed your arms and sighed. "You two okay?" You asked in a low voice.

"Yeah," Soap said harshly but looked up from his pizza. He looked back at you and smiled. No matter how much time passed they still had tension with the tall guy. Then your attention went to Ghost, which had his back turned on his counter to eat his pizza while his mask was up to his nose. "What about you...?" He replies with a quiet nod and finished his pizza.

There was something in the air, not just the awkward tension but something. Soap quickly got up, threw his plate away, and headed toward his room. Gaz followed suddenly and went to Soaps room as well since they share it.

You shrugged them made you took your plate and headed towards the dinner table. Why was everyone acting so weird? There was something deeper... but it didn't feel your place to get into. You barely finished your food and tossed it in the trash.

Ghost looks at you and tilted his head. "You didn't eat."

"I'm not feeling hungry." You said and leaned against the counter.

You quickly realized how it was just the two of you now. There was quiet between you two, seem to happen a lot but things were like that with him. Sometimes silence was the best option and right now he felt the need to just look at you. Admire every part of you. How you always seemed to be grounded and patient. Unfortunately, he wanted to you all his worries... his past... and the reason why he prefers to keep his identity anonymous. Not only that... but he couldn't shake the feeling away of wanting to hold you in his grasp and give you the world.

"Do you have something against Konig?" You bluntly asked and took a sip of your drink.

His eyes snap to yours at your sudden question. "His team, KorTac, have come across mine..." he said in a low and husky voice trying not to think of the things that he's done.

You looked away and fixed your posture as you realized that you were leaning against the counter. Interesting what he needed to say but at the same time, it was no place for you to ask. So you chugged the last bit of your drink and threw the plastic cup. You were silent, yet you started to wonder about Soap's interaction as well.

"Soap didn't look much happy either..." you said and his eyes landed on yours. He placed the palm of his hands at the edge of the counter.

"Same with me." He said bluntly as he had his face tilted slightly up and his eyes lowered at you.

"Oh..." you sighed and crossed your arms. Then your eyes traveled to him and noticed his stance. You're mind couldn't help but to imagine the most impure thoughts. Yet he could be thinking the same thing...

"Simon... about the thing from a few weeks ago...", you said in a low tone, "...I feel like we should talk about it." You could hear a light chuckle coming behind from that creepy mask. "Yes? Is there something you would like to try again?" He said teasingly, his head now tilted to the right. Your body stiffens a bit and your eyes widened. "Not exactly but... my reaction to your mask..." You tried your best to keep eye contact with him.