Chapter 1: The Justice Tour

Isabelle's p.o.v

"You made hotel reservations right?" I asked my best friend Molly as i finished getting dressed. "Duh, there is no way i am driving home after the concert. Also the hotel has a pool so pack a bikini!" Molly said excitedly. "Sweet, maybe we will meet some hot boys tonight." I said as I crossed my fingers in a hopeful way. Molly shrugged her shoulders "hot boys at a Justin Bieber concert? I don't think so." She laughed. "Hey you never know!" I laughed.

I wore some ripped mom jeans with a white long sleeve shirt and some white sneakers.

Our seats were right up front so we could get a good view of the beautiful Justin Biebers face

Our seats were right up front so we could get a good view of the beautiful Justin Biebers face. Once we finished packing and getting ready for the concert we jumped in the car and headed to the hotel which was about an hour away but only walking distance from the arena.

We arrived at the hotel and Molly checked us into our room. As we made our way up to the room we could tell there were tons of people staying there that were also attending the concert because of the merchandise they were wearing! We brought our bags to our room and then immediately headed to a bar in an uber to pregame before the concert. Molly and I had a couple drinks and we were feeling pretty good. We were having so much fun as we killed some time before the show! Eventually it was almost time to head to the arena so we hopped in an uber and made our way there!

•••

The show had begun and boy did that man look way better in person then he did on a phone screen. I took so many pictures and just enjoyed his angelic voice that 70,000 people heard through the arena speakers.

 Molly and I were singing along to every song when all of a sudden he came right up to us and reached out to grab my hand

Molly and I were singing along to every song when all of a sudden he came right up to us and reached out to grab my hand. I held his very manly and sexy might i add, hand and he looked right into my eyes. That man has great eye contact. For a moment I thought "he definitely does this to so many girls" but then he looked at me up and down and bit his lip. Is THE Justin Bieber flirting with me? There is no fucking way. There was so much sexual tension as our eyes gazed at each others, at least on my end there was a lot of sexual tension. I wanted to rip that man's clothes off in every way possible. I could feel myself blushing so i broke eye contact and when i looked back at him he winked and then walked away as he finished the song.

Minutes went by as i tried to process what just happened. "Bro did Justin fucking Bieber just flirt with you?" Molly said loudly trying to speak over the crowd of screaming fans. "I do not fucking know, but that was hot as fuck." I said, literally sweating. Justin walked off of the stage as he was getting ready for the next part of the show.

The rest of the time Molly and I just enjoyed the show with an occasional wink from Justin or him just looking in our direction. Was the man flirting with me? Or am i just delusional. I am sure everyone around us thinks the same thing right now. Maybe it is all in my head.

The show had ended and Justin walked off of the stage for the last time tonight. Molly and I were grabbing our things to leave when I was stopped by someone that looked like security or maybe someone that works backstage? I wasn't really sure who it was. "Miss" she said to me. "Yeah?" I questioned. "Would you come with me backstage?" She asked. I could not believe what she was asking me and what for? I had no idea but I didn't even respond i just went with her. "Molly go ahead and just get in our Uber, ill catch one later!" I said to her in a nervous way because i had no idea what was going on.

As she brought me backstage i looked around at everything and there were costumes, lights, microphones, everything from the show. I am really backstage at a Justin Bieber concert right now. She brought me to a door that said "dressing room" on it. I panicked as she opened the door only to find that no one was inside. She asked if i could just stay there for a minute. I was extremely nervous mainly because no one had told me what was happening. I sat on a couch that was in the room as she closed the door behind me. I was in this room by myself, waiting. Waiting for what? Justin? There is no way. Moments passed by for what felt like forever.

Sitting in this room for almost twenty minutes now, i started getting impatient and thought maybe i should leave. I grabbed my things, stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door only to find that i was standing face to face with Justin fucking Bieber.

___