Chapter 13: Friends? With Benefits.

Isabelle's p.o.v

bzzz bzzz... bzzz bzzz...

I slowly opened my eyes to my phone vibrating on the night stand. I looked at it and saw a text from molly, It read "where the hell have you been and why will you not turn your phone on?" I opened my text messages and saw two missed texts from Justin "baby, i am sorry can we just talk?" And another one read, "what is happening between us?".

It was a dream, it was all a dream. The whole wedding, Justin showing up to my sister's house, all of it. I must have fallen asleep after turning my phone on and never called Justin. Which means we still haven't spoken and he is still in LA. Fuck me.... That dream was so vivid and real. I guess my dream is how i wanted it all to go. I want him to chase after me but this is reality and he is Justin Bieber. Who am i kidding? He can't run after me.
    I planned on flying back to LA after the wedding so I opened my messages and sent a text to Justin that read, "I flew out to my sisters house for her wedding, ill be back eventually.". We got into a heated argument and i am still pissed off at him. But fuck, i miss him.

I opened Instagram and just scrolled through, ignoring anything about Justin and I. Then a picture of him popped up.

With the caption "Working on something

With the caption "Working on something." And of course he looked so fucking good in the picture. Then i saw a video pop up of paparazzi bombarding him with questions about me and hailey and i could just see the hurt in his eyes.

•••

Justin's p.o.v

   Paparazzi has been a nightmare. I try to just ignore it but everywhere i turn they are there waiting to get a word from me. It has been a few days since I had gotten a text from Isabelle. She is all i can think about right now. I ignored her text when she sent it to me because i did not and still do not  know what to think. Does she want to be with me? Is this all too much for her? If it is, i do not blame her. This life is a lot to handle and i do not wish it upon anyone.

   I was at home trying to finish a few things up before we go back on the road again. My phone started to ring and i saw it was Isabelle. "Hello?" I said, answering the phone. "Hi, can you open the gate? I am at your house." She said. "Yeah." I replied and clicked the button to open the gate. We hung up and that was that. I watched her pull into the driveway and I went outside to help her with her bags. "I got them, don't worry about it." She said as i went to grab some of her bags from her hand. "What is the problem?" I asked angrily. "I am fucking stressed out Justin." She yelled. "And I'm not?" I yelled back. "Let's go inside before another story gets out." She said rolling her eyes as she walked into the house with her bags. What the fuck did i do? Why is she being like this. Once we got inside and shut the door, We started talking. "What did i do?" I asked. "Well let's see, Our last conversation ended with you basically telling me that if this is all too much for me, to leave. You basically called me dramatic and on top of it all i have the press calling me a home wrecker, slut and ugly." She yelled. "Okay, and you also told me that I'm used to all of this so I'll be fine and that i should just give them what they want and be with Hailey. What more do you fucking want from me? This is my life, every fucking day. Yes I know how to cope with it but no I will never be used to someone staring into my fucking windows! You don't know what it's like which is why I told you if it's too much to just go because I know what this life can do to someone." I yelled back. We were both getting pretty angry. "This whole time all i could think about was you. I wanted to make sure you were okay but instead you turned your phone off so i couldn't contact you. What the fuck did i do to deserve that?" I continued. "This isn't going to work." She said and my heart sank. "I'll still be your "hairstylist" but thats it. We keep our personal lives separate." She continued. "So you're just giving up?" I asked. "Justin we don't work. We can't even argue without someone catching wind of it and creating some bullshit story. Clearly we clash and we just need to keep things civil." She admitted. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. "So it's done then." I said. "We're done." She said sternly as she looked at the floor. She slowly looked up at me as our eyes met.
There was so much tension in the room, sexual tension. We ran up to each other and smacked our lips together. Aggressively making out and ripping each other's clothes off. I pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her up and down. We spent the rest of the night taking our anger out on each other and somehow made it up to my bedroom.
  After we finished Isabelle got up out of bed. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she went to sleep in my spare bedroom. Fuck.

•••

Isabelle's p.o.v

Today was the NHL All Star game. Justin was attending the game because, well he loves hockey and he designed the jerseys. I of course had to get him ready for the game. I got everything set up in the living room for me to do his hair and then just stood there waiting for him with the rest of his glam team. He finally came into the room as everyone greeted him sweetly. I just ignored him. "So we're on no speaking terms now?" He asked in front of everyone. "Sit down." I said irritatingly. He wanted a messy hat look so i just trimmed his hair, put some pomade in it and put his hat on backwards. He looked hot as fuck but i didn't want him to know that so i showed no emotions.
At the game i sat and watched him in his happy place. I am still falling hard for this man but i just know we will not be good together. We also cannot have a civil conversation without screaming at each other. I just continued to watch him be happy as he did what he loved. I love seeing him smile. I took a picture of him to capture the moment.
He kept glancing up at me with tension in his eyes but sexual tension.

So of course after he finished messing around with the hockey players, we made our way to the bathroom and had angry sex yet again

So of course after he finished messing around with the hockey players, we made our way to the bathroom and had angry sex yet again. But afterwards it was back to silence. Every day for the next week it was the same thing, screaming, yelling, angry sex, silence. It seemed as though we were just friends with benefits, minus the friends. What the fuck are we doing?