Chapter 10: Life In Hollywood

Isabelle's p.o.v

"Justin Bieber and new mystery girl?"
"Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin call it quits!"
"Justin and new girl cheating scandal?"
"Hailey Baldwin gets dumped by Justin Bieber and his new home wrecker girl."

Those were a small portion of the headlines. The comments on Instagram posts were even worse.

"Hailey is way hotter than this bitch"
"He doesn't know how to treat his women."
"Who the fuck?"
"Huge downgrade."
"What a home wrecking skank"

Needless to say i fell into a deep depression and my anxiety levels are through the roof.
I am back home with my family to just catch my breath and get away from the limelight. Hollywood is a mess and so draining and all i did was catch feelings for a guy. I have been staying with my little sister and her fiancé while Justin stayed in LA on his break from tour. We kind of left things unfinished and it's killing me wondering what the hell is going through his mind. Ive had my phone shut off so i didn't see the headlines or the comments and just tried to enjoy life again. My sister Hannah is getting married in two weeks so i want my entire focus to be on her. Molly came back home with me but she is staying with her parent's.
I got ready for the day and put on a white cropped baby t-shirt with green cargo pants and white sneakers.

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen where my sister was. She was in the kitchen making breakfast so i took it upon myself to help her as i grabbed the dishes to set the table. "So, have you heard from Justin?" Hannah asked. I shook my head "no" as the thoughts of him just bombarded my head. I fucking miss him. "My phone is still off" i said upsettingly. "Why don't you just call him. He is probably worried sick." She said. "Because Hannah, i don't want to turn my phone on and see another person called me a skank or a home wrecker. It's fucking depressing." I said raising my voice a little. "Have you ever thought that maybe he is going through the same thing? Maybe he also needs you." She said. I looked at her thinking maybe she is right. But i just ignored her question and changed the subject. "We have to go Friday for the dress fittings, don't forget." I said with a little attitude as i walked out the front door and sat on the front porch.
   I sat on the porch and just thought about everything. Justin and I never even got to officially say we were together. Somehow in some way, paparazzi got pictures of us together and it spiraled into what it is now. We got into an argument about the whole thing, it was stupid really. We were both under a lot of stress and it was just too much to deal with so i left. I regret it, i really do but every time i think about reaching out, the comments just flood my phone and I end up shutting it off again.

   The rest of the day goes by while Hannah and I spend most of the day working on wedding decorations until we were both ready for bed. We went up to our rooms and that ended our night.
  I got ready for bed and crawled under the covers. I had been thinking about Justin all day and it was just unbearable not knowing what was going through his mind, so i did it. I turned on my phone. I ignored all other notifications and just went straight to his messages.

"Baby, please call me."
"I miss you so fucking much."
"Where are you? Why aren't you answering me?"
"I need you."
"Belle, please. I am so sorry."

And then i reached the message.

"Baby listen, i need you. I want you and only you. I don't know what to do anymore but you being gone has taken a huge toll on me. You are like a light to my darkness. I seriously dream about your beautiful smile every single night. I just need to know that you are okay. If you don't want to see me anymore, thats fine. I will get over it but i just need to know that you are okay. I am sorry that we argued. It's just that this is the life i always live and have come to know. So when something like this happens i just know how to ignore it and not let it get to me because it has happened since i was fifteen years old. It's a lot, i know but i want to go through it with you and only you. Just please talk to me."

I ignored everything else and immediately called him. I listened to the phone ring once before he answered. "Belle?" I heard him say. "I am so sorry Jay." I said as tears filled my eyes. "Baby don't be sorry! Are you okay? I have been worried sick." He said. "I'm okay, i came home and I'm staying with my sister. I have missed your voice so much." I cried. "You have no idea! I miss you every second of the day. I am so happy to hear your voice. Has it been better down there?" He asked sweetly. "It has definitely been a breath of fresh air without all of the press but it's not the same without you. You would love it down here." I said. "I'll have to come visit with you next time." He finished.

We talked for a few hours catching up on the last few weeks. I miss him so much it's insane. We had sad conversations, heartfelt conversations and even some flirty, dirty conversations, until we ended the call. I went to bed feeling good about our conversation and hopeful that we were okay.