Chapter 2: Unreal

Isabelle's P.o.v

"H-hey." I said stuttering as I looked into his eyes. "Hey." He said looking back into mine. He had on a white t-shirt that showed his tattoos and muscles very well, with gray sweat shorts, white sneakers and a black hat that he wore backwards. He looked sexy as fuck. "Im sorry, i was about to leave. I wasn't sure what i was needed for." I said looking away and snapping back to reality. "No, please stay! I am so sorry i just took a quick shower I didn't want you to see me all sweaty." He said sweetly as he walked into the room and sat on the couch. I turned to look at him still very much confused. "I'm sorry. This is absolutely unbelievable to say the least and not to sound ungrateful but why am I here?" I asked. He smiled, fuck that smile. Is he real? I cannot really tell at this point. "I just had to bring you back here so i could meet you. You are outrageously beautiful." He said. I smiled as i sat down next to him. "Thank you, that was sweet but i am sure you say that to a lot of girls you bring back here right?" I said in a sweet, trying to avoid bitchy way. "Surprisingly you are the only girl i ever brought backstage. You are the only one that stood out to me in the entire crowd." He said. "I don't want to sound like a creep so if you feel uncomfortable at all you are more than welcome to leave. I just didn't know how else i could get your number." He confessed. Excuse me? Justin Bieber wants my number? What the fuck is happening right now? I smiled at him. "You are so sweet, really. But why me? There were so many gorgeous girls out there and i am nothing but average. I mean you are Justin Bieber. You could have any girl you want." I proclaimed. "Average? You are so not average. I don't even know your name. I literally picked you out in a crowd of 70,000 people and thought 'damn, i need to know her'." He smiled.

I stood up and just walked around his dressing room gazing at everything he had in there. It was silent for a minute as he watched me look around. "Isabelle" i said. "What?" He replied. I looked up at him and smiled. "My name, its Isabelle, but you can just call me belle." He smiled at me. He stood up from the couch and walked over to me holding out his hand. "Come with me, i want to show you something." I grabbed his hand as he lead me to wherever his destination was. He took me up a small set of stairs but it was dark so I couldn't see much. "Wait here" he said as i stood in complete darkness until he hit a switch and i saw that he brought me up on stage. The stadium was empty. He had a second show to do tomorrow so everyone had left for the day. There was only a light shining bright enough so i could see the outline of everything. It was actually really beautiful. "Wow." I said as I looked out at the thousands of seats in the stadium. "This is it, this is my home." He said smiling, looking out into the stadium that held 70,000 people. I could tell doing this is what made him happy. He loved it so much. I watched him take it all in while still thinking in the back of my mind that i am standing right next to Justin Bieber who all along just seemed like a genuinely sweet and normal guy. He sat on the stage floor and just kept looking out into the distance. I sat next to him as he just smiled with his lips. "How do you do it?" I asked admiring the joy he had on his face. He looked at me confused. "Do what?" He asked. "The headlines, the drama, everyone knowing your every day life." I asked still looking at him. He let out a soft giggle and looked back out into the arena. "I take it slow. Day by day i just try to breathe. It's exhausting, it is. I want nothing more than to just be normal." He said sadly. "But you are normal. I wish everyone could see the real you like i am right now." I said placing my hand on his leg. He looked at me and smiled. "I wish it was that easy." He said placing his hand on top of mine. We both blushed and moved our hands away. "Give me your phone." I said. He looked at me in a questionable way. "You wanted my number didn't you?" I said holding my hand out. He placed his phone in my hand. "Would you want to come back to the tour bus with me and watch a movie or something?" He asked randomly. I smiled at him as i handed his phone back. "Justin Drew Bieber, are you trying to get in my pants?" I giggled jokingly. He blushed "no, I promise! I just don't want this night to end." He smiled. "Im kidding, of course i will." I kissed him on the cheek. There was so much sexual tension between us it was unreal. He stood up and held his hand out for me to grab, then lead me to his tour bus.

__