Chapter 5: Endgame?

Isabelle's p.o.v

  I placed my hands on my lips as i walked back into my hotel room, still playing the kiss over and over again in my head. The door closed behind me as i walked in and a smile crept up on my face. Molly was already sleeping so i changed into an oversized T-shirt and a thong. My usual sleep clothes. Brushing my teeth, washing my face and brushing my hair along with a few other nightly routines, i pulled out my phone as i was getting ready for bed and opened my messages. "How has it only been an hour and i miss you like crazy." I sent in a text to Justin. I locked my phone, shut the bathroom light off and crawled into bed. As soon as i placed my phone on the nightstand it lit up with a text from Justin. "Trust me i feel the same way. I have never felt this way about anyone before." I smiled at his text.
   What the hell is this man doing to me. I want to join him on tour so bad but i don't think i can. I am a hairstylist and run my own salon, if i were to just up and leave i would lose everything i have worked so hard for just to chase after what might be love. I cant do it, i want to but i cant.

Molly and i spent the entire morning helping me decide what to do. I told her how she could come with me and talked about how he makes me feel and if she thinks i am being ridiculous. It was a huge decision but i still don't think i can do it. After talking for hours about what to do we just pushed it aside and checked out of our hotel for the day and went to get some lunch before Justin's show. I was still going to the concert regardless to watch him perform before he leaves and i wanted to tell him that I can't go in person.
I had on a red tank top with ripped jean shorts and a black belt.

 I wanted to look cute for him since this could be the last time he ever sees me

I wanted to look cute for him since this could be the last time he ever sees me. "So this seems pretty serious. Not like a pop star just wanting to hook up kind of thing?" Molly asked. "No definitely not. If he wanted to just hook up it would have happened last night and he wouldn't have given me his number. He is the sweetest guy i have seriously ever met. I mean beyond what the media has ever portrayed of him and of course he is sexy as fuck." I giggled. Molly smiled. "I mean, if you think it could potentially be a lifetime thing, i would go for it." Molly said shockingly. "Earlier we agreed that I shouldn't." I said. "It's your choice. Do what you think is best!" She said supportingly.

After our lunch we headed to the concert. We were lead backstage by Justin's crew and they had us both sitting in a spot where we could see the whole concert from backstage. The openers were performing right now so i was watching waiting for Justin to come on. "Belle!" I heard from across the room. I look and see Justin walking towards me. I stood up to greet him with a hug. "Hey, you made it." He said with a big smile on his face. "Of course, I wasn't going to miss it!" I said smiling back as we just held each other in each other's arms while looking at each other face to face. "So does this mean..?" He asked but I interrupted. "We will talk after, okay?" I smiled at him and placed a hand on his cheek. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. "Go kill it out there." I said after breaking from the kiss. He bit his lip and smiled. "I'll see you after?" He questioned. "I'll be right here." I smiled. He kissed me quickly one more time before heading on stage. I walked back over to Molly and sat down next to her. "You guys are adorable and look so sexy together." She said. "Yeah and I'm gonna have to say goodbye to him after the show." I said sadly.

   I cheered Justin on through the whole show and admired the adrenaline he had when performing. I could tell he loved it so much. He was in a mint green zip up jacket and beanie hat with a white Balenciaga T-shirt and black pants.

 He was in a mint green zip up jacket and beanie hat with a white Balenciaga T-shirt and black pants

During his acoustic set i went out into the crowd and watched him from there. He didn't see me because i was towards the back but i just closed my eyes and let his voice fill my ears. I watched him close his eyes as he sang his heart out and the butterflies in my stomach were wild. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him on Snapchat. I posted it to my private story with the caption "this man has me in a chokehold.". Nobody knew what was going on between us so it was okay to post a picture of him knowing people would just think i am a fan at a concert.
   I watched the rest of the show from the crowd and when the last song was almost finished i went to meet him backstage. When he left the stage he ran right up to me and wrapped me in his arms. Fuck i am going to miss this. "You ready to go talk?" He asked. "Justin you just got off of  the stage like two minutes ago" i laughed. "Thats okay, we can go to my tour bus." He said. "What about Molly?" I asked. "She can come to or Nick can keep her company if you want to talk alone. He has been talking about her all night." He whispered to me, talking about Nick Demoura his choreographer. I told Molly i would be back and left with Justin to his tour bus as quick as we could so we didn't run into the same issue from last night. We couldn't risk fans seeing me.
   He opened the door for me and i went into the bus first. I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful his bus was. It was like a luxury house on wheels. It didn't even feel like i was on a bus. "Holy fuck Justin, this is amazing." I said admiring everything. "It could be all yours if you come with me." He said smiling and winking. I smiled at him and then let out a sigh. "Justin..." i started and he interrupted. "You're not coming." He finished, looking disappointed and upset. He took his jacket off and sat down on a couch that was in the main living space. "Justin, its not that i don't want to. I so badly want to. I mean living on a tour bus with you for a few months, traveling the world? That's amazing." I said. "So what's stopping you?" He asked. I sat next to him and placed my hand on his leg. "My life. I am a hair stylist Jay. I have my own business that i need to run and stopping my life to chase after what might be love and what might not be would be risking my career. I would lose all of my clientele and my business. I cant risk that." I explained as a tear slipped from my eye. He leaned over to wipe the tear from my eye. "First of all, you calling me Jay was so cute and also i can take care of it. Be my hairstylist, be my team's hairstylist. You could do the entire crews hair and mine for every event, interview and show and you would make triple of what you are making now. I don't want to lose you, we have something good and I don't want to throw it away." He offered. "You don't even know if I'm good at hair." I said jokingly as I wiped another tear. "Well, are you?" He asked smiling. "I mean i would say so." I said trying not to sound conceited. "Okay then. You're hired." He smiled. I giggled at him and sighed again. "But i still can't just drop everything and go right now. I mean the opportunity is crazy and i would be stupid not to take you up on that but it would be a few weeks before i could even join you and what if whatever this is doesn't work out? Then you are stuck with me as your hairstylist and i lose everything if you fire me." I explained some more. "Belle, i have been in love before. But it was not like this. I don't know what you are doing to me but i can tell what we have is serious chemistry. I have never felt this way about anyone. I would not ask you to join me on tour if I didn't think we were endgame. You are special and if you need time to think about it then i will give you that time. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do." He said sweetly. I leaned in slowly and connected our lips. "Just give me a few days okay?" I sweetly smiled at him and he nodded his head "anything for you."

____