Chapter 14: Fighting My Thoughts

Isabelle's p.o.v

A few days had passed, with the occasional aggressive sex that went on for a while. Still not on speaking terms other than when i have to get him ready for an event that pops up. We argue a lot, we have sex a lot. In his pool house, kitchen, in the bathroom, in his dressing room. He is so fucking annoying but so fucking hot all at the same time. I hate him but i don't hate him. Something happens when we are together and i can't explain it. I want him but he irritates me. I know i should stop giving in but i don't want to, but i know i have to.
    We finished having sex yet again after screaming at each other. I climbed out of bed and turned to him. "We're done." I sternly said. "Yeah, you already said that Belle.." he said, thinking that i meant our relationship was done. "No Justin, this... the sex, we are done." I said again. "Fine." He said irritably. "Good." I said and then left the room. We were about to head out on tour again next week so Justin was having a going away party this weekend. I have zero intentions of going. No part of me wants to have fun right now.

•••

one week later

   "So you guys just got into an argument that bad that you just ended everything?" Molly asked. "We don't work Molly, we clash. Every time we try to talk it out we just yell at each other and end up fucking it out instead, which doesn't help either." I said. "Is that so bad though?" Molly said. "Molly... i don't want to just fuck the guy. It's time for me to move on. I so badly wanted it to work out but it doesn't." I said angrily. "So what are you going to do then?" She asked. "I guess just stick out the rest of the tour and then go home and never see him again." I admitted. "Is that really what you want?" She asked concerned. "No, not really, but what else could i do? We have tried everything." I said sadly. "Maybe just start over with him." She said. Which wasn't a bad idea but i knew Justin was over it. "He is done with me now, there's no going back." I said. "Why, just because paparazzi caught him with Hailey again? Belle that means nothing. You saw what she did when you two were together." Molly said. She's right, i shouldn't jump to conclusions but the odds are it is true.

   Later that night i had to get Justin ready for his party. I just showed up in sweatpants and a cropped baby t-shirt. Justin was sitting in the chair when i got there. He bit his lip when he saw me and i just rolled my eyes at him. I did his hair in silence. Not a single word came from my mouth. "Nothing to say huh?" He asked. I just ignored him. "Are you coming to the party?" I shook my head "no". "You know, i could easily fire you." He said, which pissed me off. Nothing new. He always finds a way to piss me off. "You could, but you wont." I said after finishing his hair and then leaving. The rest of these months on tour are going to be miserable.
   I went back to Mollys hotel room where we were staying until tour started again. Molly and Nick had already left and gone to the party while i just stayed back at the hotel in bed. About an hour after i get a text from Molly. "Please come!! It is so boring without you!" The text read. "No, i do not want to see him." I sent back. "Just come, maybe you will find someone new here." She sent back. "I don't want anyone new Molly. I wanted him." I sent back honestly. "What is it about him?" She asked. "I don't know, i just wish it would have worked." I said. "Do you love him?" She asked and everything stopped. I felt frozen. Do i love him?

__