Chapter 3: Secrets

Justin's p.o.v

As we headed towards the tour bus I realized there were still screaming fans outside surrounding the tour bus waiting for me to leave the stadium hoping to get an autograph or a picture. I did not want Isabelle to be seen by paparazzi or fans in case the press decided to get their hands on a new headline "Justin Bieber and mystery girl" thats all we need right now. I thought sarcastically. She must have noticed the fans outside as well because she stopped walking and looked at me. "Plan b?" She questioned with a smile. "I guess so." I smiled back. "We could go back to my hotel? There's an indoor pool thats open all night if we can sneak out of here."she offered.
I made a call to my team and they were able to sneak us out back into a car with nobody around and then we headed to the hotel Isabelle was staying at. I glanced over at her as she gazed outside of the car window just taking everything in. I placed my hand on her thigh and she turned to look at me. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Of course." She said smiling at me. We pulled around the back of the hotel and snuck in through the back doors. We made our way up to her hotel room and i watched as she opened the door with her key card. "Now don't freak out." She said to her best friend in the room as she opened the door and we both walked into the room. Her friend saw me and dropped her jaw. "Holy fuck." She said and I laughed. "Justin this is my best friend Molly." Isabelle said to me. "Nice to meet you Molly." I said smiling. She was in complete shock. I probably would be to if a famous person walked into my hotel room. "Oh my god hi?" She said but also questioned. "I'll explain later, were going to go down to the pool i just need to change." Isabelle said as she walked into the bathroom to change. I sat on the bed waiting for her. "So is this like a date?" Molly asked me. "I hope so." I said laughing. "Holy fuck dude. Im sorry im just in shock right now I do not mean to sound crazy." Molly said laughing. "Its okay I completely understand." I said laughing back. I then heard the bathroom door opening and glanced over at the door but looked back at the hotel room floor. Thats when I realized what i saw. I quickly looked back and saw Isabelle walking out of the bathroom in a white bikini.

She looked so sexy

She looked so sexy. Her body was insane to say the least. That bikini fit her so good. I looked her up and down, taking it all in without taking my eyes off of her. "Damn." I mumbled as she grabbed 2 towels from the room. She looked at me and smiled. "We will be back in a little." She said to Molly as she grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room with her. "You kids have fun." Molly said winking at her.

It was really late so no one was in the pool it was just us. Isabelle brought down a bottle of wine and two glasses for us. I didn't have swim trunks with me because they were in the tour bus so i just planned on swimming in the shorts i was in. I grabbed the bottle of wine and poured us both a glass, handing her one. She grabbed it and took a sip. I pulled my shirt over my head taking it off and setting it on the chairs. "Damn you look good" she said looking at me as she took another sip of wine. "I could say the same about you." I winked at her.
We both got in the water with our wine and just enjoyed each other's company. "So how does it feel? Being somewhere with no fans, no paparazzi, no press." She asked. "To be honest, you have made me feel the closest to normal i could ever feel. I never want this night to end." I admitted. "Really?" She asked. I nodded my head yes "there is just something about you that makes me feel like i can breathe again." I proclaimed. "Im not all that special, I am just ordinary. Believe me i come with baggage." She admitted. I walked up to her in the pool and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "You are anything but ordinary." I smiled and we gazed into each other's eyes. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. She is so different, she makes me feel things i never felt before. I watched as she slowly bit her lip. "Kiss me" she whispered. I slowly leaned in.

Isabelle's p.o.v

I placed my left hand on his chest and my right hand on his face. My heart was beating faster and faster. There is no way i am about to kiss Justin fucking Bieber. I closed my eyes as we leaned into each other. "Holy fuck it is him." We pulled away before our lips ever touched. Fuck. We both looked towards the door to the pool and in walked two fans of his with their phones out. "I am so sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt you. We are huge fans and just wanted to get a picture with you if you don't mind." One of the girls said. He looked back at me for reassurance. I smiled at him and nodded slightly to tell him it was okay to take a picture with them. He got out of the pool to take pictures. As he was doing that i also got out and grabbed my towel to dry myself off. "Thank you so much Justin!" They screamed. "You're welcome and hey, could you do me a favor and not mention that you saw me here with her? I don't want the press getting involved." He asked sweetly and they agreed. Was i going to be a secret? Am i just a one night fling? So what if the press finds out, we almost kissed. It kind of irritated me a little bit.

He watched as the fans left the pool and then came back over to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin our time together." He said. "Its fine, they love you. Besides, tomorrow we go back to our normal lives anyway." I said with some slight attitude. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked.

___