Chapter 11: My Man

Isabelle's p.o.v

The next two weeks flew by fast. My sister is getting married tomorrow and Justin and I have been talking every night. I feel good about us. I also have been reading comments again but this time the good ones instead of the bad.

"She is STUNNING"
"I hope they are dating because they look adorable together."
"Justin needs a good girl."
"Stop. She is gorgeous."
"So happy for them"

It made me happy to block out the mean comments and to read what nice things people have to say. Things were looking brighter and i cannot wait to see Justin again. I woke up this morning in such a good mood. I was feeling a bit horny after the conversation Justin and I had last night. So this morning i took a picture of my body to tease him with. I had on a black thong with an oversized sweatshirt.

I sent it to him and said "just cause i miss you xoxo"

"Belle, you ready to... oh, damn girl why are you looking so hot?" Hannah said as she walked into the bedroom and saw me standing there in my thong. "Do i look good?" I asked while playfully slapping my ass. "He better wife you up after that." She said laughing. "A girl can dream." I said while getting dressed to go get our dresses from the shop. I threw on some leggings and a cropped tank top so i was comfy until the rehearsal dinner later.

   Hannah drove us to the dress shop and on the way there i kept checking my phone to see if Justin responded but there was nothing. For some reason my messages weren't sending to him. I ignored it and just went on with my day. We picked up our dresses and headed back home.
  The day went on with no text message. What is going on? I checked my message again and it now shows that it was delivered to him. Was it too much? Did he not like it? I was getting nervous now. I finished up my makeup and slipped on my cocktail dress for tonight. It was a light blue fitted cocktail dress and i had on tan heels.

I looked at myself in the mirror a few times, took a few selfies and checked my phone again

I looked at myself in the mirror a few times, took a few selfies and checked my phone again. Nothing. "Belle can you help me?" I heard Hannah scream from downstairs. "Yeah one second." I screamed back as i grabbed my purse. "Hurry up it's important." She screamed again as i started down the stairs. "Okay, okay, i am coming!" I said as i continued down the stairs while looking at my phone. "Damn." I heard a very well known voice say. I looked up quickly and there he was. I stopped dead in my tracks and held my hand over my mouth. "Justin." I said softly trying so hard not to let tears fall. "You look absolutely beautiful." He said smiling at me. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms so fast. He hugged me tightly and then immediately connected our lips. We broke from the kiss and i placed my hands on his face. "How? When? What?" I asked, kissing him once more. "Your sister and Molly. They both kept begging me to come out here for the wedding and kept telling me how upset you were." He explained. I kissed him again. I could not keep my lips off of this man. "Holy fuck i missed you." I said kissing him yet again and hugging him tightly.
"Okay first, this is still so insane that you are in my house right now, second, you two are adorable and third, i hate to break this up but we have to go Belle." Hannah said. "Are you coming?" I asked Justin. "Im going to hang back and get unpacked, I'll be here when you get back." He said sweetly. I gave him another long passionate kiss. "Okay, I'll be back." I said not wanting to leave at all. I just wanted to be with him. I smiled at him as i walked out the door.

Justin's p.o.v

Isabelle walked out the door to go to her sister's rehearsal dinner and i swear my heart was beating faster than ever. That girl does things to me that i cannot explain. All i could think about was ripping her clothes off and kissing every inch of her body. She is so damn sexy.
   I brought my things up to our room and started unpacking. As i was unpacking i got distracted and decided now would be a good time to respond to her text this morning. She sent me a ridiculously sexy picture of her today and my mind went elsewhere. I couldn't respond because i didn't want her to know that i was coming down to her sisters to be with her. "Don't worry, i got your text. I have been thinking about it all day." I sent to her,  followed by the drooling face emoji. "Your body is INSANE baby." I said in the second text message.
   I laid in bed with sweatpants on and no shirt. I turned on the tv and shortly after my phone buzzed. I checked it and it was a text from Isabelle that read "i cannot WAIT to come home to you.".
   About an hour passed by. I heard the bedroom doorknob turn and in walked Isabelle. "Hi handsome." She said biting her lip and then started taking her heels off. "My feet are killing me." She said. "Come here." I held my hand out for her to grab. She sat on the bed and asked me to unzip her dress for her. I did as she asked and left soft kisses on her neck as i pulled the zipper.