Chapter 6: Chasing

Isabelle's p.o.v

Every day i miss Justin. Every fucking day. We talked on the phone every single night since the night i left but it just isn't the same. I miss him and I crave his touch. "Belle?" I heard his voice over FaceTime interrupt my thoughts. "What? Sorry i am out of it today." I said apologizing. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine... you know what, no i am not fine. I miss you and i am not taking it well." I said as i placed my face in my hands. "You still can't decide what to do huh?" He asked sadly. "No I can't and it fucking sucks." I said, angry at myself. "Well i could always pay for a plane ticket just for you to come visit until you decide" he said sweetly with a smile. "I think i might need that." I said selfishly. "Really?" He said excitedly. "Yeah. It has been to long" i said. "Yeah it has." He said.
We set up arrangements for me to fly down to his next tour stop to visit. It has been almost two months since i saw Justin last. I needed to be with him again. We said our goodbyes over the phone and just continued texting through the night. "I can't wait to see you." I texted. "I can't wait to see your gorgeous face and kiss you all over." He sent back. Damn. He went for it. I bit my lip as i read his message. "All over?" I asked, wanting him to tell me more. "If you want." He said and sent a smirking emoji right after. "Justin drew Bieber, are you talking dirty to me?" I sent while imagining his lips all over my body. "I can't help it, you are just so damn sexy. I can stop if you want." He said "i can handle." I sent back. "Can you?" He said. Holy fuck this man knows how to make a girl horny. "Who knew you were so good with words." I said, followed by the drooling face emoji. "Fuck i wish you were with me right now." He said desperately. I was feeling naughty and scandalous so i took a sexy picture of me in my black laced bra and thong laying in bed and said "soon" then hit send. "Fucking christ Belle. God damn you are sexy as fuck." He said in awe of my body. "I had to send you a little preview." I said teasing him. "Fucking hell, you cannot do this to me. God i can't wait to see you." Am i sexting with Justin Bieber? There is no way my life is real right now.
Eventually we both went to bed after having a very steamy conversation. The next morning i got ready for work. I put on a white sweater, jean skirt, black tights and black boots.

 I put on a white sweater, jean skirt, black tights and black boots

I had a full book of clients booked so i had to leave early. I went in to the salon and opened up to get ready for my first client. My clients are like my family and we trust each other. So naturally i go to them with all of my problems. I talked to all of my clients about my situation and half of them were so excited for me and told me to go chase the boy. A few of them were just shocked that Justin Bieber asked me to join him on tour. Talking with them gave me some clarification on what to do. "So what is he like?" My client Brandy Asked. "He is the sweetest most genuine person you will ever meet. I seriously have never had a guy swoon over me the way that he does and it makes me feel so special." I said happily. "Well that's awesome honey! You are a beautiful girl and you deserve all the happiness in the world! Of course ill be sad if you leave but you have a life! Chase it! Just promise you will come back to visit us!" She said sweetly. Is she right? This whole time i have been telling myself that this is my life and i cant stop it and leave everything behind but not once did i think that Justin is my future life and i need to go after it. I am the only one standing in the way of that. "Thank you for saying that. That was sweet." I said to Brandy. "Go get the boy honey. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't miss it!"she said.

Later that night i called Molly and basically everyone in my family to let them know my plans. Molly agreed to come with me so i had a friend on tour as well. But we decided not to tell Justin yet because we wanted to surprise him. Who knew all i had to do was talk to my clients and they would give me all the answers that i needed. I was scared and nervous but also excited. I had one week to get everything together and bring it with me. This was such a fast decision but the excitement was so overpowering. All i could think about was being in his arms again.

I laid in bed to end my night and got a message from Justin. "Hey beautiful, haven't heard from you much today? How was your day?" He is so sweet it's actually insane. "I am so sorry i was crazy busy at work can i call you now?" Instead of responding he ended up just calling me. "Hey, busy day?" He asked when I answered the phone. "Hey handsome, yes crazy busy. I am so sorry I haven't really looked at my phone today." I said apologizing. "No worries! Im just glad i got to hear your voice today!" He said sounding a little off. "Are you okay? You seem like something is wrong?" I asked. "I just miss you thats all, it's been so long and I'm so damn lonely all the time." He said sadly. "Ill be there soon enough. How was the show tonight?" I asked trying to cheer him up. "It went good, a few visual malfunctions but we just laughed about it." He giggled.

We went on and on and probably could have talked all night if we wanted to. It was so hard keeping the secret from him but surprising him would just be even better. So it's official. I am going on tour.

___