Chapter 8: The Paps And The Ex

Isabelle's p.o.v

   I slowly opened my eyes as the sun shined through the window and onto my face. I held my hand up over my eyes to shade the sun. I rolled over and noticed Justin was sound asleep next to me with no shirt on. Holy fuck. What did we do last night. I remembered everything that happened and immediately felt embarrassment. Why did i act like that? He probably thinks i am so disgusting. I slowly snuck out of bed and noticed i was still in my dress from last night but my thong was not on. Did we just immediately fall asleep? I couldn't remember anything after what happened between us. I grabbed one of Justins t-shirts before trying to sneak out of the room. "Hey." I heard his raspy morning voice and immediately stopped dead in my tracks. I squeezed my eyes shut as I slowly turned to face him. "Come back to bed." He said. I looked at him as he spoke. He was laying there with his arm behind his head making his muscles pop out and his hair was messy. He looked hot as fuck. "I was just going to change out of this dress." I said, completely lying about the fact that I am so nervous of what he is thinking about me. "Will you come back to bed after?" He asked sweetly. "I think i might go for a morning jog instead." I said.

   I changed into black leggings, a black cropped zip up hoodie and white sneakers.

I grabbed a water bottle and started filling it up when i heard a knock at the door

I grabbed a water bottle and started filling it up when i heard a knock at the door. Justin was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I opened the door. What the fuck. "Um, hi?" Was said with very much attitude. I was very confused. Hailey fucking Baldwin was standing in the doorway. "Hi? Were you looking for Justin?" I asked sweetly. "Obviously. Who are you?" She asked with attitude yet again. "Ill get him." I said now with attitude back to her. I shut the door on her and walked back to the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door. "Do you want to explain why the hell Hailey is at the door right now?" I asked angrily. He looked annoyed, I thought it was towards me. "Sorry i asked." I shut the door and started walking away. "Wait belle!" He said coming out of the bathroom. "Its her, I'm annoyed with her! She wont leave me alone." He said. "Ill deal with her just go on your jog. Ill be here when you get back okay?" He said and afterwards giving me a soft kiss. "Fine, but she better be gone when i get back." I said. "She will, I promise." He said.
    I opened the door where Hailey stood and kissed Justin softly and passionately right in front of her. "Ill be back." I said after the kiss and she rolled her eyes at me. I let them talk while i went on my jog and cleared my head.

   I was jogging for a little while when Molly sent me a screenshot from TMZ. "Hailey and Justin back together? The couple shares a steaming kiss this morning in front of tour bus." Read the caption. I was losing my fucking mind. I was so beyond pissed off. I couldn't go back to Justin's bus because of the paps so i had to go to Mollys bus which was parked away from Justins. When i got to Mollys bus, Nick was in there with her and they we're watching a movie. "Im sorry I didn't mean to barge in." I said with almost tears in my eyes. "Whats wrong?" Nick asked. "I can't get to the bus because the paps are everywhere and i need to talk to Justin. None of it makes sense and why the fuck would he do something like that?" I rambled on and on and just broke down. Was i being dramatic? I left my whole life behind to come and pursue things with him and he just threw it all away like none of it mattered? So no, i am not being dramatic. Im fucking pissed, sad and hurt. "What? What happened?" Nick asked. I was crying so Molly filled him in on what TMZ posted. "Belle, don't cry! Listen, Hailey is bad news and just trouble. Justin is crazy about you, trust me! Let me call him." Nick said as he pulled his phone out. He went into the back of the bus to talk to him.
I sat on the couch next to Molly. "So you are really falling for him huh?" Molly asked as she gave me a hug to comfort me. "I am. But this changes everything. I mean unless Nick is right and it was just Hailey causing trouble then thats fine, whatever. But if not... it is going to hurt like hell." I said through my sniffles. She comforted me some more as we just sat in silence for a few minutes. "So what about you? This seems like it's going well." I said referring to her and Nick. She smiled and bit her lip. "Belle he is so sexy and he is such a gentleman. Literally everything he does turns me on." She said blushing over him. "Girl get in those pants!" I whispered and let out a soft giggle. "I may or may not have already." She said laughing. "Shut up!" I shouted, shockingly. She shushed me as Nick walked to the front of the bus with us again. "I'm going to go and help Justin get through the paparazzi." He said. "Be safe!" Molly said as he walked out of the door.