Chapter 12: Wedding Flings

Isabelle's p.o.v

My finger traced the tattoos on his back as our warm naked bodies touched under the covers. The morning sun was shining through the windows. This is the life, In bed with my sexy ass boyfriend who just so happens to be Justin Bieber, no paparazzi, no crazy ex. I wish we could be this normal forever but reality will sink in soon enough and then it's back to dealing with TMZ again. "Good morning beautiful." He said as he turned to face me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Good morning handsome." I smiled. "Are you ready for the wedding?" He asked. "Im excited but i just wish i could stay home and spend the day with you." I said sadly. "You will be spending the day with me." He said smiling. "What?" I questioned, knowing that everyone at the wedding would recognize him and some may freak out. "Im going." He said. "But what if people recognize you." I said. "They probably will. But i wont miss a moment with you." He said sweetly. I kissed him passionately on the lips. "I have to go, I'll see you tonight then." I smiled at him. "I'll be there." He smiled back as i got out of bed.

"Belle can you grab my purse?" Hannah asked. Hannah, I and all of her bridesmaids were getting ready at the venue. I was doing everyone's hair and makeup of course so we had to start super early. At this point i have already gone through half of the girls so i was slightly exhausted already. Meanwhile i still have to do my hair and make up.
As i was doing hair we heard a knock at the door followed by Hannah telling whoever it was that they could come in. In walked Justin as the girls in the room gasped. "Hey baby, i brought you this. I figured you would need it." He said as he handed me my signature drink from Starbucks. A strawberry refresher with chocolate cold foam, yum. "Aw, thanks Jay that was sweet." I said as i took the drink from him and he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Anything for you, I'll see you later. You guys all look beautiful." He said sweetly and we gave each other a quick goodbye kiss on the lips. He left the room shortly after.
"I'm sorry was that Justin fucking Bieber?" One of the bridesmaids asked. "Yeah my sister dates him, isn't that just like totally insane?" Hannah said. "I mean i cannot believe he was just in the same room as me." Another bridesmaid said. "Right? I still cannot comprehend it." Hannah said. I giggled. "He is just a normal human like all of us. He's a sweetheart." I said blushing. "I have been a fan of his for a long time, this is insane." One of the bridesmaids said again. "Guys, we know it's a crazy thing, but could we just try treating him like he is normal? They have dealt with so much pressure lately that i would be cool if we just act like he wasn't even here." Hannah said sweetly. I smiled at her and the girls all agreed. "Okay but can i just say, you are one lucky bitch." One of the bridesmaids said and we all laughed.

After I had finished everyone's hair and make up i started on mine. I did a very simple make up look with a soft, messy low bun.

 I did a very simple make up look with a soft, messy low bun