𝑖 ── the newbie.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒐𝒏𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒐𝒏𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

THE HUMAN MIND IS TRULY THE SCARIEST THING OF ALL. It's a place of many emotions; too many emotions. These emotions can cause many things when perceived as wrong. So many could be harmed, injured, or even die.

The human mind is different from any other. The plants, animals, minerals, everything is alive, but none are like humans. But, every individual has a different mindset than another.

Some might be what we consider "sane" or "insane". However, can we really choose who has sanity and who doesn't? Maybe it's the other way round... or maybe society is just wrong.

Past pain and experiences swirl though the thoughts, along with happiness. It's the only way to understand some one. To journey and find the deepest secrets. And that is how this journey begins.

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

     Leigh stepped into her new apartment in Quantico, her eyes scanning the surroundings. It was a small space, but it was clean and cozy. She couldn't help but feel a mixture of excitement and apprehension as she explored her new home.

      She moved through the rooms, getting a feel for the place. The kitchen was small but functional, the living room just big enough to fit a couch and a TV. The bedroom was cozy, with a queen-sized bed and a large window that let in plenty of natural light.

       Leigh walked over to the window and looked out at the view. The apartment was located in a quiet neighborhood, and she could see a small park across the street. It was a nice neighborhood, and she was grateful for the sense of safety it provided.

       As she stood there, taking in the sight, a wave of nervousness washed over her. This was a new chapter in her life, and she felt a mixture of excitement and trepidation about what the future held.

The Behavioral Analysis Unit.

      At the BAU, the main agents, SSA's Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia, Jennifer Jaruea, and Spencer Reid were all around his desk chatting about the supposed new addition to their team. Who was supposed to be coming today.