𝑥𝑖 ── the fight.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

      𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐔. Leigh woke up in a stable mood when she got the call from JJ, who told her to the rest of team would meet and debrief on the jet.

     It must've been urgent, then.

     Her outfit once again stood out in a sea of mostly neutral colors as she wore a black button-up blouse underneath a brown boyfriend blazer with a matching pair of oxford trousers. Her long dark brown hair cascaded down her back in soft waves, and a different necklace laid in between her collarbones. To top it off were her pair of black boots.

     Leigh sat next to Derek on the airplane couch.

     "What do we know about the past years' victims?" Rossi asked, nursing a cup of coffee as he rested his arm against Spencer's airplane chair.

     "The tenderloin district is a high concentration of drug addicts and homeless people. All of the victims have been transients." Spencer replied.

     "So this unsub's choosing easy targets that won't be missed. He's not concerned with the challenge of the hunt. All these victims are part of a larger plan." Derek added.

     "Which he executes in the same few days every year." JJ replied.

     "Reid, did you find any significance to the dates?" Hotch asked.

     "Nothing historical. It's gotta be personal for the unsub." Spencer replied.

     "JJ, you and Reid hit San Francisco PD. Rossi and Prentiss go to the dump site. Morgan, Leigh, and I will go to the coroner's office," Hotch said. The two nodded at each other. "Nobody should expect to get a lot of sleep in the next 3 days."