𝑥𝑖𝑣 ── our darkest hour.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋. Leigh had woken up tiresome from the case the day prior, but then she got the call from JJ, grumbling to herself once she hung up. Peeling off her duvet cover, she stretched when she felt a few places click. Quickly fixing her bed, she rushed into the bathroom to take a quick morning shower.

The second she got out, she immediately got herself dressed in a black tank top underneath a khaki green blazer with matching slacks and a designer belt. This time, she decided to wear her hair in a low braided bun at the base of her head. She finished the look off with a pair of black Gucci loafers, and some minimal jewelry before feeding Nova and heading out.

She made her way down to her apartment's basement, where her black Range Rover was parked in its designated spot.

Quickly turning on the engine, she went and drove straight to the FBI Headquarters.

After finding a suitable parking spot, she made her way up to the building, getting past security with ease as she walked towards the elevator, pressing the up button.

Once the doors to the elevator opened, Leigh quickly stepped in before pressing the button which had the number six on it, the doors closing shortly after and the elevator making its way up to the 6th floor.

After the doors opened on floor six, the young doctor stepped out and made her way into the bullpen. Seeing that it was mostly empty, she trudged up towards the conference room where she knew everyone would be.

The door was still slightly ajar, so that didn't do anything but reassure Leigh that the team hadn't been waiting that long. Or long at all.

She walked in the briefing room to see the team all standing around the round table as JJ and Hotch debriefed them.

"Hey, what did Strauss want?" she asked, interjecting as she knew that more than likely this question was already answered.