𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖 ── the internet is forever.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

389 Thompson Avenue, Quantico, Virginia — Leigh's Apartment.

      Spencer arrived at Leigh's apartment, feeling a mix of exhaustion and affection. It had been a long day, with little sleep and lots of emotional turmoil. He was relieved to be there, in the comfort of her apartment, where he could finally let his guard down.

      Knocking on the door, he waited for a moment before Leigh opened it. As usual, her smile made his heart skip a beat, and the tension eases from his shoulders as he stepped inside.

       "Hey," Leigh greeted before stepping aside to let Spencer in, "Come on in... You okay?" she asked him.

         "Hey," he replied quietly, his voice hoarse from fatigue. He had done a pretty good job keeping his emotions in check during the case, but now in the safety of her presence, he felt the exhaustion and worry seep in.

        He nodded at her question, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. "I'm fine," he said, trying to brush off her concern. "Just tired."

         "Yeah. You look like it," she noted wearily, closing the door behind him, "Tired, I mean," she added before looking at him, "Is anything else wrong?"

        Spencer glanced at her as she closed the door, his eyes meeting hers. He knew he couldn't hide anything from her, she could always see through him. He let out a sigh, running a hand through his messy hair.

        "I...I just..."

        He trailed off, his gaze falling to the floor as he wrestled with his thoughts. He didn't want to worry her with his troubles, but she would know if he lied. And he couldn't lie to her, not when she looked at him with that concerned, loving look in her eyes.

         "You need a haircut," she said to him lightheartedly, her hand coming up to the ends of his hair which were sprouting and growing more quicker than usual. The base of hair was now past the point of his neck.

        A small smile tugged at the corners of Spencer's mouth at her comment. He knew his hair was a mess, but it was the last thing on his mind.

       "Yeah, I probably do," he admitted with a soft chuckle. He raised a hand to his hair, running his fingers through it. It was longer than he usually kept it, and it was a bit unruly.