𝑖𝑥 ── mosley lane.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍. And it was weirder for Leigh because she stepped in when the team shifted their dynamic. But regardless, they're still relieving from Foyet. Despite accepting the ending.

     Hotch was back. Though Leigh couldn't help as though if really meant it. She knew part of the team were going to feel as if they have to walk around eggshells around the unit chief. Leigh was just happy that he was back and in charge. She likes Derek, but she didn't really know him well enough to communicate with him as her superior.

Leigh was adjusting well to the team. Her and the girls had gone out to their local bar a few times since Hotch had came back just trying to adjust back to their "normal" routine, including Leigh in said routine.

Leigh had woken up in a somewhat good mood but then she got the call, sighing to herself once she hung up. Peeling off her comforter, she was greeted by Nova, her siberian-german shepherd-husky mix by licks on the face. Quickly fixing her bed, she rushed into her bathroom, taking a quick morning shower.

     The second she got out, she immediately got herself dressed in a long-sleeved white button-up polo shirt underneath a plaid blazer with black slacks and a leather belt with her gun, holster and badge. This time, she decided on tying her brunette hair in a low ponytail. She finished off the look with a pair of La Canadienne Conner boots and a Daniel Wellington Iconic Link rose gold watch.

      As soon as she got to the FBI building, she had to run towards the elevator, waving frantically at Spencer who was the only one inside. Thankfully, the genius had seen her and quickly pressed the button that opened the elevator doors, allowing her to slide in.

     "Hi," she greeted, slightly out of breath. "Thanks a lot."

      "No problem," he said, trying his best to keep his calm. "Are you okay?" He asked, noticing her out of breath state.

        "I'm fine," she answered, her breathing slightly evened out. "Why do you ask?"

         "Well... I just thought you looked a bit out of breath. That's all," he replied calmly, with an innocent smile, trying his best not to stare. His heart was beating faster than usual.