𝑥 ── solitary man.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐔'𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐑. Leigh had woken up in a somewhat happy mood but then she got the call, sighing to herself as she got up. Peeling off her comforter, she was instantly greeted by her dog. Quickly fixing her bed, she rushed into the bathroom to take a morning shower.

     The second she got out, she immediately got herself dressed in a dark purple long-sleeved shirt underneath her Relaxed Italian wool suit jacket with matching slacks and a leather belt. Again, she decided on tying her hair in a low ponytail. She finished off the look with a pair of Coquette boots, tying on her holster, gun and badge and fed her dog before heading out.

As soon as she got to the FBI headquarters, she had to sprint towards the elevator, waving frantically at Spencer who was the only one inside, a wave of major deja vu hitting the young doctor as she entered the elevator. Thankfully, the genius had seen her and quickly pressed the button that opened the elevator doors, allowing her to slip in.

"Hey," she greeted, slightly out of breath."Thanks. Again."

       Spencer chuckled a bit at her slightly winded greeting, finding it cute. "No problem," he said with a small smile. "You seem to be cutting it close every time."

        He discreetly looked her up and down, noticing how stunning she looked in her dark purple suit. He mentally chastised himself for checking her out again. He needed to keep his cool around her.

         "Hey," she scolded him. "Not every time. Only sometimes," she corrected him playfully with a smirk.

          Spencer chuckled at her playful scolding. "Okay, okay, I stand corrected," he said, his smile widening. "Only sometimes."

        He jokingly held up his hands in mock surrender, but his heart fluttered as he saw her smirk. He loved bantering with her like this.

       "You play chess, don't you?" she asked him randomly as she looked over to him, her eyes on his as she saw the brush rising to his cheeks.