𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖 ── what happens at home.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕱𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝕱𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞°. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐗. The job of being a communications liaison for the BAU took up many aspects that Leigh completely forgot to take upon. Leigh would have to interact with the media if she would take up JJ's job, and that would potentially damage her undercover career.

Today, when she woke up, she did her usual routine and got dressed in a black button-up vest underneath her black blazer paired with matching slacks. She decided on minimal jewelry once again, two simple gold earrings and wearing her hair in loose waves down her back.

She made her way to FBI headquarters and to the sixth floor where the BAU was. When the doors opened on the sixth floor, Leigh stepped out and made her way to the bullpen. Seeing that it was empty, she set her stuff down her at desk and set off toward Hotch's office, knowing it was too early for anyone to be in the round table room.

"New case?" she asked as she poked her head in the door.

"Yes. Everyone will be here in 10."

     ╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

"3 women murdered inside a gated community in southeastern New Mexico in the last 2 months." Leigh started. With the absence of JJ, Hotch and Leigh have been going over the cases. Penelope did it for a while, but it was hard to manage it with her work too.

"All 3 inside." Derek added.

"Marjorie West was strangled in her home in the middle of the night while her family was out of town. They found her the next morning. Jill Long was strangled in the laundry room while her husband and sons were camping in the backyard. And last night, Audrey Jacobs was killed in her home office while her daughter and husband were asleep in the house." Leigh explained and put the pictures on the screen. All three women were blonde.