𝑥𝑣 ── the longest night.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕱𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝕱𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞°. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

      𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘋𝘌 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀:

     "He got away with it for 26 years." Hotch started.

     "Joe and Sylvia Spicer were killed." Morgan read.

     "Those are my parents." Spicer replied, walking towards Morgan and taking the file for himself.

    "He keeps a survivor so that they'll never forget him but with you, it goes beyond that because—" Spencer started and Emily continued.

     "He believes he turned you into the city's hero." 

     Hotch's eyes went to Spicer's desk. "Is that your daughter?" Spicer's head snapped. "Where is she?"

     "She's with my sister at my house."

Hotch, Emily, and Leigh all got into an SUV and headed out towards the sister's place, as well. However, they got stuck in traffic seeing as the lights went out citywide. As well as cell reception.

          "If we ever get out this traffic we need to head to Santa Monica. Spicer has a family home there, I'm pretty sure, and if the unsub is that obsessed with Spicer he'll take them there." Leigh explained to Hotch and Emily inside the car.

     "I'm counting on you here, Grimes." Hotch responded as he knew one of his agents lives was at stake.

     "I'm not letting you down, sir."