Chapter 3- Job Interview

Y/N POV

It took awhile to finally find the pizzeria again but I was here now so that's what matters. I fixed my hair in the reflection of the glass door leading to the building. Hesitantly I opened the door and walked inside. I was instantly met with the sound of loud children screaming in happiness and the lovely music of the two lifelike animatronics on stage: a yellow rabbit and a golden bear. No wonder this restaurant is so popular, it looked so magical. I saw a small group of little kids running around giggling in pure joy. A flicker of jealousy came to my mind as I wondered why I never got a happy childhood like that. Remembering what I came here for I walked up to a man sitting at one of the tables with dusty blonde hair who i'm guessing works here judging by his name tag that read Henry Emily and the fact that he has a blueprint for what looks like the rabbit animatronic. He must have noticed me approaching him because he put down his blueprint and turned all his attention to me with a tired but gentle smile on his face.

"Hello I was wondering if you worked here" I asked just wanting to make sure my assumption was right about him.

"Yes I do work here, how may I help you young man"

"Well I noticed your poster on the front of the building about the job application for the daytime security job and was wondering if that position is still open".

"Ah yes it's still open, looking for a summer job I see, lots of boys your age would rather go out watching movies and do other rowdy things teenage do then work, i'm impressed and I must say you are very polite. I'll show you to William and he'll give you an interview, oh and please call me Henry." He said walking me to a door that said office.

"I'm Y/N and thanks" I'm not very used to compliments so I wasn't sure if he really meant what he said but the dude seemed nice.

Once we got to the wooden door Henry knocked a couple times which was replied with a"come in" from the other side of the door. Henry opened the door and motioned for me to enter.

"This is Y/N and he's here for an interview for the security job" Henry said smiling at me and whispering a "good luck" before disappearing out the door and down the hall.

"Y/N is it, a very nice name, please take a seat and you can lean your skateboard against the wall if you like" William said bringing my attention back to him.

Doing what he said I quickly leaned my skateboard on the wall and nervously took a seat across the desk facing him. On his desk was a name tag that read 'William Afton'. Is that last name familiar. At that moment I realized that he looked shockingly similar. I knew I never met him before because I just got here today but I seemed to remember that purple blazer, and the fact that he looks very very similar to that new boy I met. But my anxiety made it hard to remember plus I was so focused on what to say to get this job.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself Y/N" and with that the interview has begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I got the job I got the job" my mind excitedly went as I picked up my Skateboard and waved goodbye to Mr. Afton and left the office. I checked the clock on the wall and realized it was already 5:30pm. I then remembered that I haven't eaten a proper meal for our whole trip from Alaska to Utah Hurricane and I was staving and the smell of fresh pizza grew my appetite. Deciding to stay for a bite I took a seat at one of the tables nearest to the window are farthest from large groups of people and still screaming kids but still in a spot where I can hear and see the performing animatronics. While waiting for one of the waiters to come to my table I heard a gentle ring of the bell over the door and I felt some need to see who came inside. Turning my head to face the door my e/c eyes made contact with some beautiful blue ones. Only one person I knew had eyes like that, Michael. We held eye contact with each other for awhile and I noticed a cute blush creep across his face. Soon a few more boys walked in and Michael skittered away towards the arcade and the others followed close behind.