Chapter 11- Quality Time

Y/N Pov

After my shift, I walked home so I could get changed and explain to my parents that I'll be spending dinner with the Afton's. Father was fine with it and told me to have fun but to no one surprise mother said "oh sureee go hang out with people you just met and ignore your own family, you have no respect for us. Spend the whole night there for all I care". She is always so damn annoying. Thankfully I'm turning 18 in two years and then I can leave this life far far behind. I ran quickly up the steps to my room so I could get out of my uniform. I changed into black ripped jeans and a Black Sabbath t-shirt. I tossed my old clothes onto my bed, accidentally dropping them on c/n who was sleeping but didn't seem to mind only meowing in response.

I ran out of the house and across the street, hoping I didn't take too long and kept Michael and his family waiting. I walked up the steps leading towards their door and pressed the doorbell. I heard the ring of the bell from the inside of their house and some rustling. The door opened and Elizabeth was standing on the other side smiling.

"Yay you're finally here. Michael told us that you'll be joining us. He's upstairs cleaning his room now. MICHAEL YOUR FRIEND IS HERE"

I chuckled at Elizabeth's actions and how she didn't bother going up the stairs to tell Michael but simply yelled to get his attention.

I heard some more footsteps and Michael came running downstairs, his usually well kept hair was now ruffled due to running all over the place.

"You came" He smiled his cute little smile.

"Yeah of course, I told you I'd make it" My smile widened when Michael wrapped his arms around me. I laughed softly as I felt his hot breath against my neck.

Elizabeth was looking intently at us. Looking at me, then Michael, then back at me and again to Michael.

"Are you two dating?" She mentioned blankly while still looking at us with her innocent eyes.

"No, now go away and play with your dolls or something" Michael nudged his younger sister towards the direction of the steps which probably led to her room. 

She stuck her out tongue at him and skipped up the steps while whistling some random tune.

The only reason Michael broke the hug was because his mother randomly popped into the room. She had a light blue apron on and smelled like rosemary and fried chicken.

"Oh I'm so glad you could make it Y/N, your family knows you're here right?" She gently took my hands in hers while smiling at me.

"Yes they know i'm here and thank you for having me, the food smells wonderful"

"Thank you sweetie and what fine manners you have. Michael can learn a thing or two from you. Please make yourself at home. William will be home shortly" I smiled at Clara as she disappeared into the kitchen again.

Michael wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him tightly before quickly releasing me after remembering that his fantasies about us dating were not true and at the moment we are simply friends. He smiled sheepishly before mumbling a quite sorry.

"Do you want to come upstairs to my room while dinner is cooking so we can hang out?"

Now that I thought about it, I never saw his room. I followed him up the stairs. At the top there were two hallways but Michael went down the hallway on the left. There were two doors on the right and 1 door on the left. The first door (The one on the right) was Elizabeth's The door was open and her and Evan were sitting on a fluffy white rug playing with stuffed animals. Once the two on the inside saw us passing Elizabeth gave us an enthusiastic wave and Evan smiled softly. I smiled softly before flowing Michael again who rudely ignored his siblings. The next door on the right was locked but Michael took out a key and opened it before walking inside, beckoning for me to follow. Before I entered I looked back at the door on the left. It seemed to be Evan's room and looked like it connected the two hallways (this map also isn't canon but oh well).