Chapter 10- Date?

✨Picture is how I imagine you, sorry if it's not how you look ✨

Y/N Pov

I headed back inside with my empty cereal bowl. Michael was still outside sitting on his porch looking lost in though. I decided to go fix my hair and change into better clothes before exploring town again, desperate to go for a skate on my skateboard. Maybe I'll take a quick shower too.

After I finished with my daily morning routine, I grabbed my skateboard and put my converse on. C/n walked up to me and playfully rubbed his head against my arm while I tied my shoes. I gently picked him up earning a gentle purr. I smiled down at him before placing him on the couch so he could nap. S/n ran down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"G'morning kiddo".

"Morning N/n (nickname)".

"How was your sleep?"

"It was fine".

I watched her return from the kitchen with a piece of buttered toast in hand.

"I'm going out for a bit and possibly to the store. Want anything."

"Chocolate milk please." She replied giving a crooked toothed smile.

I nod and head towards the front door. Despite being spoiled to the core and often being quite bratty, she still somehow manages to be a nice kid... most of the time.

I turn back towards the door but as I opened it, I jumped back in surprise to see Michael standing on the other side, fixing his hair in the reflection of the glass part of the door. He also flinched, just as startled as I was. I opened the glass door and Michael quickly backed away to let me pass. I locked the door back up before turning to look at him waiting for him to explain himself.

Silence.

"Do you need something". I looked at him expectantly yet patiently.

"Oh yeah right umm, would you like to uh go out with me.... Wait no not like that, I meant hang out like get to know each other better. Not a date... unless you want it to be- wait what am I saying no not a date that's stupid. No no I'm not saying I don't want to go on a date with you, I just, I-"

I raise my hand to silence him. Michael was speaking at the speed of light that I barely caught anything he was trying to say.

"Sure I'd like to hang out". I flashed him a smile hopping it'll calm his nerves.

Michael visibly relaxed yet a bit of blush lingered on his fair skin.

"I see you got a skateboard, want to go to the skate park with me"?

"Yeah sure that sounds great. After that want to go to the corner store"?

"YES" Michael said louder than he meant due to excitement on the fact you said yes.

"Alright let's go then". I started walking away. Michael eagerly catching up.

Once he was by my side he slung his arm over my shoulder pulling me close, flashing me a flirtatious? smirk.

I felt my self blush deeply but it left as soon as it came once I convinced myself this didn't mean anything, did it?

"So how's your first week here in Hurricane Utah".

"It's... Fine. I miss my old home".
Did he just pull me closer?

"I know it must be hard but hey at least you're not alone here. You've got me"

I couldn't help but let a small chuckle leave my mouth.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well looks like we're here." Michael gestured at the skate park.