Chapter 13 - Normal School Day

Y/N Pov

First day of school. How unfortunate. Waking up extra early was never one of my strong suits. C/n gently pawed at my face forcing me to get up. I looked at the time and quickly scrambled out of bed, getting my foot tangled in my blankets and almost falling face first into the floor. I tossed on a Moterhead crop top (gotta love the femboy fit) with a black denim jacket and baggy dark green pants with a studded belt. I quickly put on some eyeliner (guyliner) before running down the steps while brushing my hair out to the best of my abilities. (I can't be the only one here who dresses like this and is obsessed with wearing eyeliner) Everyone was already seated at the table eating breakfast. Father already left to go to his job at the police station.

"Took you long enough, do you realize how many times I called you. Me and your sister woke up an hour before you and-"

"I'm sorry alright" I was slightly irritable in the mornings especially around Mother.

"Don't you dare talk back to me like that! I took the time to make you breakfast and this is how you repay me?!"

I looked down at my plate. Burnt toast, overly seasoned eggs and half cooked sausages.... delightful. Oh how I would kill for some of Clara's cooking.

"Right.... well I should head out now. Good bye S/n" I bolted out the door, grabbing my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder before anyone could stop me. I almost crashed into Michael who was waiting for me on my front porch. He promised to walk me to school since it was my first day.

"Whoa you must be really excited for school huh?"

"Oh shush I just wanted to get away from that witch I'm forced to call a mom" He chuckled in response, wrapping his arm around me as we walked down the street which led to the school.

"Don't worry, you'll be too busy carrying around 20 pound textbooks and scribbling on piles on piles of homework to even worry about your family life" I playfully punched him in the shoulder as he said that.

"Not. Helping" I pouted.

"Hey hey calm down I was only joking, you really only need to worry about Mrs. Jackson the English teacher, she's a real bitch but other than that school here really isn't that bad."

"Says you, Mr. Hot Popular Guy. Don't you "run" the school?" I failed to notice his blush.

"Hey that's another reason why you don't need to worry, no one will bully you. I'll make sure of it."

I sigh. I never approved of Michael's bullying but as long as he doesn't send anyone to the ER.

"Well Y/N, it looks like we're finally here. I need to talk to a few people" he points to his group of friends as he lets go of you. "The office is the first thing you see when you enter. You can get the lock for your locker there as well as your schedule. I'll meet you at lunch alright?"

"Yeah... alright...... see you later."

"Hey is everything alright?" He gently turned me, placing both hands on my shoulder, forcing me to look into his soft blue eyes.

"Yeah yeah i'm fine just tired that's all" I put on a fake smile.

"Alright then, if you say so. I'll see you later, goodbye Y/N, oh and don't worry, everybody is gonna love you~" He blew me a fake kiss before rushing over to his friends.

I was a blushing mess while still slightly disappointed and more nervous than ever now that the only person I knew in this building let alone town has left me. It's understandable though. He does have other friends than me and I shouldn't be getting jealous. I reluctantly walked into the building and headed straight toward the office. The lady sitting at the desk handed me my lock which had the combo and my locker number taped on the back of it. It took her a couple seconds to find my schedule due to losing it in the huge stacks of files but once she found it she handed it to me without a word and a strained smile on her face. I took it, thanking her and hastily walking out. I kept my head down trying my best to look invisible and avoid human interaction but sadly that didn't happen for I accidentally bumped into someone.