Chapter 7- Day shift

⚠️Mentions of s/h and suicide. Kinda graphic. When you see the ⚠️ it means that it's over. Take care.
Image is what you look like. Art not mine

Y/N POV

I stood in the middle of the living room desperately trying to ignore mother yapping on and on about how horrible I am. I swear pterodactyls probably sound better then her.

Father was sitting at the dinning table looking at the daily newspaper just like how William was doing and s/n was sitting on the rug with her stuffed dog watching the telly intently like there wasn't a heated argument going on no more then 10 feet away from her.

That's one of the most painful things I have to deal with living here. Stuff like this is so fucking normal that no one bats an eye. Everyone just carries on because it normal. It shouldn't be normal though. Family was supposed to be filled with kindness, respect, happiness, and most importantly, unconditional love. I never experienced someone loving me before. If this is what loves is I don't want it. I looked down at my hands, then my nails. During times like these I just want to drag my nails across my arms, feeling my skin scratch away under my nails, blood, my blood on my fingertips. The feeling of pain reminds me that I'm human and not a monster like how mother refers to me as.

"ARE YOU EVEN STILL LISTENING TO ME. JESUS CHRIST Y/N CAN YOU JUST DO ONE THING RIGHT FOR ONCE. I HAD IT WITH Y-"

I had enough. I turned on my heels and walked briskly towards the stairs leading towards my new bedroom. Heading up the wooden steps I didn't spare a glance at my still screeching mother.

As soon as I reached the door I hastily turned the knob and quickly closed the door and locked it as soon as I got inside. Leaning against the door I slid slowly to floor, applying my full body weight against it for support. Tears threatening to fall from my e/c eyes. Would anyone give a shit if I gave up my life? I didn't have any friends back home, mother definitely wouldn't care, s/n wouldn't understand what happened, father might be upset but would move on within a day or 2. I'd just become another unimportant, passing memory.

Standing up was difficult. Depression was literally weighing me down. Once I reclaimed my balance, I stumbled towards my private bathroom that was connected to my room. Putting my left hand on the sink for support and using my right hand to open the cupboard above my head to retrieve my razor. Staring at it's shinning blade, I sat back down, can't finding it in myself to stand for much longer. I lent against the tub, bringing the razor up to my left wrist and pressed it down hard, trying to draw as much blood as possible in a single stroke. I repeated this process for who even knows how long for. Time lost all its meaning and purpose. A gentle meow was what brought me back to the present. Looking up c/n was padding towards me, looking at me with such sadness I wasn't aware was possible for a cat. Looking back down at my wrist I noticed the blade was still sticking out of my arm. Yanking it out and throwing it across the room farthest away from me I grabbed my arm to apply pressure to the wound to stop as much bleeding and shrunk into a tight ball on the bathroom wall crying silently as to not alert my parents. C/n walked carefully towards me and licked the salty tears off my face. My cat's presence and the cool tiles of the floor helped me calm down and collect myself. After a few more minutes, I got up to tend to the wound and clean the fallen blood littering the sink and floor.

⚠️

Once that was taken care of, I went to my closet to grab my uniform for my new job. It starts in 1 hour but I'll leave now so I'll have some time to walk there. And maybe get a bite to eat if I have the time.

After changing I mental hyped myself up to leave my room. Before I left though I had to make sure to give c/n a head pat for good luck.

I don't think I ever ran faster before. I had to run out the house before either of my parents noticed. Thankfully no on saw me. Hopping on my skateboard I speed towards Fredbear's family diner.