Description

brief introduction
Original / male male / modern / high H / drama / rebirth / fantasy
⭐ If you want to watch something exciting, please click on the column name to watch the first part of "I was selected by the system to send chrysanthemums everywhere (bisexual pure meat)"! ! You deserve all kinds of stimulation~
⭐Note: The special chapter has nothing to do with all the main texts, it’s just that the author’s brain is very big, and it’s just a whim (there are also various stimulations in the special chapter~) Introduction Lian Yunqing
was
a A child with mediocre cultivation and aptitude, he has no father or mother since he was a child, and was raised by his vicious relatives.
But growing up in such an environment, at the age of 10, because of his special physique, he was selected by the Qinglin Sect, the number one sect in cultivation, and became the youngest disciple to enter the house.
When he grew up, he didn't know why he was able to become a student with mediocre cultivation skills until he was fucked by his fellow disciples, including the master who loved him the most since he was a child. That day was born with a lascivious furnace physique.
The furnace physique can help any monk improve his cultivation, and there are even rumors that if anyone can master the furnace, he will be able to stand alone in the future, and even become an immortal.
Lian Yunqing stood on the top of the highest mountain of the Qinglin School, looking at the place where she grew up, and then at those brothers who were still making fun of her.
He sneered, as long as he dies, all of you will come to naught.
Then he dragged his devastated body and resolutely jumped down from the top of the mountain.
Until he opened his eyes again...
⭐↑The introduction can be ignored, just look at the meat. Yabi~
Character introduction↓
❤️Shoushou Lian Yunqing: The bisexual cutie who wears ancient times and wears modern times, is coquettish, flirtatious and good at acting, jumping back and forth between the four husbands every day.
❤️Gong 1 Lian Yunjue: Daddy CEO, only attack those who are hardened
❤️ Gong 2 Lian Yunyi: Kiss big brother, a gentle muscular man who can massage
❤️Gong 3 Lian Yunran: My second brother, who has a dull personality and only attacks on the stories of being coquettish
Gong 4 Lian Yunqing: My younger brother, a little milk dog like a Teddy Gong ❤️Age

Father is 36 years old ,
elder brother is 21 years old
, second brother 20-year-old
main subject, 18-year-old
brother, 17-year-old brother
reborn through ancient times and present, with plot (can be ignored, just watch the meat), orthopedics, father and son (demining), having children (demining), big breasts, milk production, group sex plot (demining), Sexy items, no abuse, meat text, super meat, the amount of meat can fill the stomach.
⭐This article has nothing to do with comprehension, it's just that after being reborn, he has brought his physique and self-cultivation to modern times.
⭐As long as you have sex with shou, you will increase your lifespan. The more you do it, the more you will increase. The body of shou will also transform into its own cultivation due to the injection of semen, so the audience masters don’t have to worry that shou’s body will be drained. or die.
⭐The affected body also has the function of self-healing due to the injection of semen.
⭐The intention of this article: do it! Do! ! Do! ! !
⭐Welcome to the collection of the audience~